How much is too much! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-20-2005, 09:43 PM   #1
matt068
How much is too much!

I purchased my first dragon last Sat and things are going quite well. However, I hopefully would like some input on her feeding habits. At about 11 inches she eats very few greens(dandelion,endive) I keep them misted as much as possible while home. I feed these in the AM . I feed crickets at about 3pm she eats approx 25 or so in about 10 min then goes and basks at 6pm shes wanting more crickets usually chows another 20. These are gut- loaded by the way. Can I feed her too much? (criks are 1/2 " ) If I mist her every 2 days and she laps up quite a bit is she getting enough water? Probably worrying for nothing but I don't want to do any harm I'm smitten already!!
Any input would be much appreciated!!

Old 04-20-2005, 11:55 PM   #2
Reptileking636
Youre doing everything fine, dont worry about anything.

Old 04-21-2005, 11:44 AM   #3
Gekkonida
Sounds like a nice fat bearded you have there. Mine is a pig as well.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!