Gas prices and availability.... - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 09-02-2005, 05:48 PM   #41
bgexotics
Well I was surprised to see gas go down 10 cents today to $2.89. Of course I had topped off earlier when it was still $2.99. I was planning to go to Chicago this year, but with gas costing what it does I am not sure ti is worth it. I checked Southwest and can fly pretty cheaply still, so I may do that but it still means renting a car to get to the show. We also were going to start vending at Indy again but it might not be worth it considering how much gas it would take. Guess I may have to stick to shipping frogs.

Old 09-05-2005, 03:54 AM   #42
homegrownherps
We just returned from N.C. no shortage of gas that I noticed Just high prices.
On the way back prices were down a few cents.

Jim K.
HGH

Old 09-05-2005, 02:52 PM   #43
kiote9
The State of Michigan has locked the price of regular unleaded at $2.99. They did so on Saturday. There is no variation anywhere. The price remains the same today.

Old 09-05-2005, 04:08 PM   #44
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiote9
The State of Michigan has locked the price of regular unleaded at $2.99. They did so on Saturday. There is no variation anywhere. The price remains the same today.
Now I know what to look forward to paying on Saturday.

Old 09-05-2005, 04:12 PM   #45
kiote9
well, we can always hope the price comes down by then! You have a lot farther to drive than I do, and I have a rider who is willing to share the cost

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!