Pittsburgh Reptile show and Sale Date 2009! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 02-01-2009, 02:50 PM   #1
royal1reptiles
Wink Pittsburgh Reptile show and Sale Date 2009!

Hi All just wanted to Drop off the 2009 Dates for the Pittsburgh Reptile show and Sale

1321 freeport rd Cheswick Pa at the Harmar House!
www.freewebs.com/pghreptileshow

Feb 15th 2009
March 22nd
April 19th
May 17th
June no show
July 12th
Aug no show
Sept 20th
October 11th
Nov. 8th
December 20th

Now allowing venomous to the show for sale . All Venomous animals must be in sealed containers and never come out of them at the show.

If any one needs more info on the show please feal free to call me at 724-675-8098

Thanks
Amanda Hess

Old 02-09-2009, 09:33 AM   #2
Randolph's Redtail's
I'll be there with some great deals on leos and boas.

Old 02-10-2009, 05:21 PM   #3
royal1reptiles
Lightbulb almost show day! Feb 15th 2009

Wanted to let every one know that is thinking about comming to the show they should!!! The show has alot of new vendors comming this month including a new spider guy lots of Bearded Dragons And more! you can also now get smaller numbers of Crickets at the show as a new vendor is bringing them in 100 to 1000 count. If you have any questions about the show please feel free to contact me or visit the web site www.freewebs.com/pghreptileshow

724-675-8098 is the home

Thanks
Amanda Hess
The Pittsburgh Reptile show

Old 02-10-2009, 06:45 PM   #4
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by royal1reptiles View Post
Wanted to let every one know that is thinking about comming to the show they should!!! The show has alot of new vendors comming this month including a new spider guy lots of Bearded Dragons And more! you can also now get smaller numbers of Crickets at the show as a new vendor is bringing them in 100 to 1000 count. If you have any questions about the show please feel free to contact me or visit the web site www.freewebs.com/pghreptileshow

724-675-8098 is the home

Thanks
Amanda Hess
The Pittsburgh Reptile show

ACTUALLY........

I'll be offering them in 30, 60 and 120 counts for those of you who don't need them in large quantities. Those of you who do need them in larger quantities will be able to pick up your of 500 and 1,000 counts too.

Old 02-16-2009, 09:19 PM   #5
Randolph's Redtail's
Talking

Thanks to all of you that came to the show this weekend it made for a really great show . Thanks Amanda good job.

Old 02-19-2009, 10:24 AM   #6
royal1reptiles
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randolph's Redtail's View Post
Thanks to all of you that came to the show this weekend it made for a really great show . Thanks Amanda good job.
Thank you Jim ! And thanks to All the Vendors that came to the show!!! We are Growing and it is very exciting for me!!! Makes me want to work harder to expand even more! Thanks to all the customers that came out! I hope that you ALL enjoyed your visit to the Pittsburgh Reptile Show ! Hope to SEE every one next month for another great show! Next months show is March 22 nd 2009!
www.freewebs.com/pghreptileshow in case any one wants more info! Thank you again Jim and every one that came to the show!!!!

Amanda Hess

Old 03-10-2009, 06:50 PM   #7
royal1reptiles
Just wanted to Remind every one that the show is coming up! March 22nd 2009!! At the Harmar House Cheswick PA Hope to see every one there! This month is going to be Exciting again with a few more new vendors plus DAND will be back with his Crickets and Foods and more.... In all the sizes in the above reply lol...... We are also going to have Tattoos at the show this month By Artistic INC they have been there before and do great work and have awesome prices for the show The Tattoo artist also brings snakes for sale (mostly Venomous ) ... Rick Kremmine will be back at the show as well bringing Venomous and non venomous Snakes and reptiles.. I also received a weird request for tables this month and i said why not i guess soo So We are going to have Fudgy Wudgey at the show they sell Fudge and more they are going to make Turtles , along with Frogs and more for the show this might be a good treat for the Men that want to bring home a new reptile and soften the women up a bit haha....
There is still a week and a half till the show and if any one wants any tables please let me know soon i will be needing to open up the other room for tables if any one wants one so i need to know as at this time the main room is completely booked....
Hope to see you all there Looking forward to another GREAT show
If any of the vendors that read this and see i did not say your name Im sorry there are so many of you and you are all great!!!

Old 03-20-2009, 11:13 AM   #8
porkchop48
Doing a couple days before the show bump

Old 04-15-2009, 08:59 PM   #9
royal1reptiles
Show this april 19th

Hope to see every one at the show this Sunday (april 19th )

The Show is looking pretty good a few new vendors to add to the full room! and some cool stuff coming to the show!

Hope to see you all there!

Amanda Hess

Any questions on the show please feel free to contact me 724-516-0441

Old 04-19-2009, 02:50 AM   #10
DAND
So, who is going to be at the show today?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
pittsburgh reptile show