New Pennsylvania Super Shows! - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 12-23-2009, 08:58 AM   #51
TripleMoonsExotic
Also, don't forget their have actually been two show promoters at Hamburg all these years. One bought out rights to the dump while Marty moved on to a better venue. Make sure you're contacting the right promoter when inquiring about the new venues.

Vendor info is here.

Old 12-23-2009, 11:10 AM   #52
DanRC30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goombas Reptiles View Post
I'm a bit confused so please bear with me. I have been trying to get a table at the last few shows but no matter when I inquire, they all seem to be taken up. Even the website usually always says there are no spaces available. If I read this post correctly, there are spots held for vendors that "normally" rent spaces but might not have necessarily signed up yet so they remain on the vendor list? Also, I have noticed a few times that there are vendors at the shows that are not on the list. Are they last minute additions? How would somebody be able to be notified if there were spaces available last minute? With all the new venues, I would really like to get in at some point.
Goombas,
Go to www.EastCoastReptileSuperExpos.com and sign up. If you have a problem, let me know and I will MAKE SURE there is a spot for you.

---Dan

Old 12-23-2009, 11:25 AM   #53
mikeyt
I am sure their is definitely still space available. These new venues could fit several of the hamburg venues in them.

Dan, question for you. When was the vendor list last updated. Their are still people listed that have not yet comitted or are not attending. I am definitely up for the new venue, but I am gonna be pretty dissapointed when I get there and some of these vendors posted are not there. I know you only do waht you are told, but this is something that should be kept up with and current to promote the show.

I mean if vendors are listed and not present, its gonna look bad on the show and people arent gonna come back, vendors and buyers alike.

Old 12-23-2009, 11:29 AM   #54
DanRC30
Mikey,
I hope to have the vendor list completely up to date at least a week before the show. Unfortunately, I can't do anything until about a week into the new year. Please bear with us as Marty and I have a lot of work to do. Please realize that we got these shows booked as soon as we could as there was a lot of pressure from attendees to get the shows booked asap!

---Dan

Old 12-23-2009, 01:11 PM   #55
hhmoore
Dan,
Just curious...will the new facilities allow the sale of live rodents?

Old 12-24-2009, 11:40 AM   #56
DanRC30
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Dan,
Just curious...will the new facilities allow the sale of live rodents?
Yes vendors can sell live rodents.

---Dan

Old 12-27-2009, 05:56 PM   #57
Goombas Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanRC30 View Post
Goombas,
Go to www.EastCoastReptileSuperExpos.com and sign up. If you have a problem, let me know and I will MAKE SURE there is a spot for you.

---Dan
Dan thank you very much. I will talk this over with my brother who will be vending with me and if need be, I will contact you. I really appreciate your help.

Old 01-04-2010, 09:27 AM   #58
dragonlvr64
Talking

Can't wait! Only two more weeks to go until the new show!

You guys are going, right??

http://www.northernberksreptileshow.com/index.html

Old 01-07-2010, 10:52 PM   #59
TripleMoonsExotic
The vendor list appears to have been updated with for 2010.

Old 01-10-2010, 08:50 PM   #60
mikeyt
Only a week away, cant wait. Hope to see lots of people out there supporting this show. This has the potential to be an awesome, bangin show.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!