East Coast Reptile Super Expos - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 03-07-2010, 04:10 PM   #11
jntreptiles
I just want to ride a pony. LOL. Maybe Jamie will join me. LOL What da ya think? That would be a sight to see, now wouldnt it.

On a serious note, lookin forward to the show, sounds pretty exciting with lots of fun and different things to see. Hope to see a good reptile crowd come thru the doors.

Old 03-07-2010, 04:20 PM   #12
DanRC30
Thanks Joe. Ya know, the reptile shows are always a lot of fun... but every once in a while it's nice to mix things up. I'm sure everyone attending will have a great time. DON'T FORGET TO GO TO THE WEBSITE AND PRINT YOUR ADMISSION COUPONS!!! www.EastCoastReptileSuperExpos.com

Old 03-14-2010, 07:37 PM   #13
TripleMoonsExotic
Show's this coming weekend! Don't forget your coupons!

Old 03-14-2010, 09:06 PM   #14
DanRC30
Thanks for the reminder. I gotta print me one of those coupons!

Old 03-14-2010, 09:08 PM   #15
dragonlvr64
[quote=jntreptiles;886554]I just want to ride a pony. LOL. Maybe Jamie will join me. LOL What da ya think? That would be a sight to see, now wouldnt it.

Hope to see you guys there! With the pet expo included in the pricing, there will be a ton of things to see and do! Don't miss it!
There is a ton of parking and a lot of space for everyone. Should be a great show for lookers and buyers!

Old 03-16-2010, 08:35 AM   #16
jntreptiles
So, who all plans on attending this weekend?

Old 03-16-2010, 10:55 AM   #17
DanRC30
Quote:
Originally Posted by jntreptiles View Post
So, who all plans on attending this weekend?
I'll be there of course, and I can tell you that the number of sign-ups on the facebook site are higher than the previous show. I know its not a 100% accurate count by any means, but I suspect it's a good indication of a larger number of overall attendance.

Old 03-19-2010, 01:30 PM   #18
cursedj
I will also be there on Saturday..... but i wont be riding anything .....pony, bear,duck,tortoise, joe ....etc ....unless there's money involved haha and a good chunk at that .

i will just be selling reptiles...... hopefully lol....

Old 03-19-2010, 11:18 PM   #19
DanRC30
I just got back from the show and ate a quick and late dinner... Here's how it went: Although many vendors decided not to come today, the vendors that did who I spoke with are upset about one thing... they sold too many animals! People were buying like crazy and some vendors said they may have to make a trip home to get more animals to sell! Others said that once they sell out, they're done! I thought today would be lightly attended and boy was I wrong! Tomorrow should be a gangbuster!!! See you all there!!!

Old 03-20-2010, 09:15 AM   #20
SERPENTS DEN
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanRC30 View Post
I just got back from the show and ate a quick and late dinner... Here's how it went: Although many vendors decided not to come today, the vendors that did who I spoke with are upset about one thing... they sold too many animals! People were buying like crazy and some vendors said they may have to make a trip home to get more animals to sell! Others said that once they sell out, they're done! I thought today would be lightly attended and boy was I wrong! Tomorrow should be a gangbuster!!! See you all there!!!

Great news, I heard there are a lot of people there today

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!