Next Pittsburgh Reptile show April 11th 2010! - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 04-13-2010, 10:00 PM   #31
garweft
I'd hate to see what they say about my 100 or so......

My other random thoughts.....

I always wanted a skunk.....

And did someone say pizza??

Old 04-14-2010, 02:53 AM   #32
DAND
Well it's about flippin' time.

Old 04-14-2010, 08:58 AM   #33
Shadera
Quote:
Originally Posted by garweft View Post
I always wanted a skunk.....
Srsly. Skunks make awesome pets, and they come in a lot of colors now. Best part is, you can toss out all those bottles of expensive cologne. Nothing like Mustelid Musk!

Looking forward to the Wife Swap episode. I'll be setting the dvr on that one as soon as I'm able so we don't forget.

Old 04-14-2010, 03:43 PM   #34
garweft
Ok, seriously.... Someone did say pizza, right??

Can I at least get a description, or a picture.....

Old 04-14-2010, 07:14 PM   #35
royal1reptiles
yes Pizza good home made pizza...

My hubby paul was layed off a few months before the swap taped so he picked up a job at a pizza shop to help over top of his unemployment.

this pizza shop makes great pizza too!!

Old 04-14-2010, 10:13 PM   #36
garweft
Quote:
Originally Posted by royal1reptiles
yes Pizza good home made pizza...
I'll be the judge of that.....

Then again it might not be fair as I am kind of a pizza snob......

Of course being from Steubenville, the home of Original DiCarlo's Pizza doesn't help. After all it was voted best pizza in the whole world. When I was at Kent State I refused to eat any pizza until I got home. I always told people that I was too used to good pizza to eat it

I wish I could make pizza at home but I can never the crust the way I like it.

Old 04-15-2010, 06:47 PM   #37
densnake1
Hey Matt, I may be the only person in Weirton WV and OH that doesn't care for Di Carlos pizza. Now if you want to talk about good food... DJ's ribs. They are worth crossing the river for!

Old 04-15-2010, 07:13 PM   #38
garweft
Quote:
Originally Posted by densnake1 View Post
Hey Matt, I may be the only person in Weirton WV and OH that doesn't care for Di Carlos pizza. Now if you want to talk about good food... DJ's ribs. They are worth crossing the river for!
Hey, DJ's could smother a pine board with their BBQ sauce and I would eat that.....

Just talking about DiCarlos last night was too much.... I had 6 pieces for lunch today..... And thanks to you I think I'll have a pulled pork sandwich from DJ's tomorrow......:eatpointe

Old 04-15-2010, 09:12 PM   #39
densnake1
I am all about heart health.lol

Old 04-16-2010, 11:42 AM   #40
porkchop48
while you are talking food... Don't forget Fujyamas in Downtown weirton. Their Hibachi steak and fried rice.... OMG

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
expo, pennsylvania, pittsburgh, pittsburgh reptile show