Kevin DeBusk (GOOD GUY) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-29-2004, 04:03 PM   #1
hemingway155
Kevin DeBusk (GOOD GUY)

I just received one of the pink neonate boas Kevin advertised last week, and I have to say that she is beautiful. Tons of pink and an overall great boa. Communication was also swift and thorough. She went out on time as promised and I quickly received a tracking number. I would definitely do business with Kevin again and I have no problem recommending him to anybody.

Kris Stroup

Old 06-29-2004, 07:35 PM   #2
sputnik
I second that!

I have sold to Kevin and he's a nice guy and a good guy to do business with.

I do recommend Kevin as one the good guys!

Old 06-29-2004, 11:01 PM   #3
snakesteve
I third that just bought 3 bouncy baby boas from Kevin and there great. Everything went smoothly with Kevin. I got everything I needed Id do buisness with him anytime.

Thanks again kevin,
Steve

Old 06-29-2004, 11:39 PM   #4
SmokyMtnReptiles
Wink Thank You !

Thank You All For The Kind Words

Old 08-11-2004, 04:35 PM   #5
Redeye Ratt
Thumbs up Kevin DeBusk

Kevin is certainly one of the "good guys". I responded to one of his ads and got an immediate reply that resulted in two weeks of e-mail communication. He patiently answered all my questions and was extremely helpful. After making my puchase we made arrangements for a pickup. Kevin met me in his hometown and led me to his home. I had two young herpers with me. We were introduced to his family (they are all involved in herping) and given a tour. We were very impressed with Kevin's husbandry. He spent most of our visit answering the youngster's questions and showing them how to do things the right way. His entire family were gracious hosts and helped prepare our animals for travel (nine boas and two corns!) When Kevin described his snakes he was not exagerating...awsome animals! His prices were VERY fair, I'm sure he could have gotten more. As an example of his character, one of the female boas is almost certainly gravid. I don't know if anybody else would have let her go without harvesting the litter. Meeting a person face to face tells you a lot more about them than talking on the phone or word of mouth. After having met Kevin (and his family), I would buy any of his animals sight unseen and would not question the price. Kevin - thanks for everything...look forward to seeing you again.
Ronald Inman

Old 07-29-2006, 08:05 AM   #6
SnakePath
I, too, just finalized a transaction with Kevin. I purchased a female super red boa and a normal female. The super red was beautiful, and the normal female was the biggest boa I have ever seen. She is massive. Kevin told me females are gravid, and I can just imagine how many babies she will drop. I told Kevin I will be sending him some babies. Thanks, Kevin.

John & Dana

Old 08-22-2006, 01:48 PM   #7
Sparda
Okay for some reason I couldn't post in the trader ratings, so I will post here. I just received a GORGEOUS corn from Kevin. He is an A+ seller, honest, quick to answer any questions, and just a pleasant person to do business with. I am EXTREMELY pleased with this girl...she is even more gorgeous in person. I would definately buy from Kevin again in a minute. Thanks so much and have a SUPER day!
Paula Howard

Old 07-24-2007, 10:53 AM   #8
garweft
Kevin is a great guy to do business with. He bought a Leopard Gecko lot off of me and was one of the best buyers ever. He paid when he said he would, and didn't cut corners getting the money order to me. He also emailed right away to let me know that they had arrived in alive and well....no tracking him down to find out.

Buy and sell with confidence.

Old 08-28-2013, 02:07 PM   #9
Serpendipity
I started my transaction with Kevin months ago. I wanted to start paying for a boa early and to have someone hold one for me until I was able to move into my new apartment in August. Kevin was nice enough to hold my adorable snow boa for me for all those months until I moved. The snake is beautiful and healthy. I am very happy!

Old 09-06-2013, 04:05 PM   #10
Siphon
We did a local purchase of multiple ball python females with Kevin and it went so very well! He was kind enough to meet us halfway and the animals are in excellent health. We would definitely recommend doing business with Kevin, and hope we get the chance to do so again!

Thanks, Kevin!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!