Rumors are not always true: - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 05-24-2005, 05:10 PM   #91
JMExotics
LMFAO, Wes

Old 05-24-2005, 05:31 PM   #92
JMExotics
We should all have a little chat in the chat room again! I'll be there!

Old 05-24-2005, 05:31 PM   #93
Southerncat
Lisa I am not sure you know how this site works so let enlighten you on how something works here.

Anyone can check to see where/what you are doing on this board!

So why are you private messaging someone trying to defend yourself rather than doing it here?

Side not to Lisa: You have NO IDEA what a redneck is. You are NOT a REDNECK!

Old 05-24-2005, 05:40 PM   #94
WebSlave
Warning! Attention: BABYMAMA#3

Attention: BABYMAMA#3

As a general rule REAL FULL NAMES are required on this site when information pertaining to people or businesses, either in a positive or negative light, are offered in posts. This thread is skirting real close to being a BOI ONLY issue, which if it falls too much over that line will have to be deleted because it was started by someone not authorized via a paid membership to post on the BOI. Neither are many of the participants on this thread.

So, a couple of things need to happen. (1) Keep this thread SOLELY about the show or event that makes it relevant to be in this forum, and (2) all participants in this thread must provide their real names in the FULL NAME field in their user profile.

At the very least, those posts made by people continuing to violate request #2 will be deleted.

Old 05-24-2005, 06:01 PM   #95
Alias47
Wow..I forgot this WASN'T on the BOI...
This thread should DEFINITELY be on the BOI...
It has turned into a BOI issue completely...

Old 05-24-2005, 08:02 PM   #96
audrypayne
Hey Lisa,
I see you're reading this. It's going to ba hard for you to do the Columbia show with no vendors. HAHAHA

Old 05-24-2005, 08:57 PM   #97
JMExotics
Come on now you know they will have some vendors. Im sure butcher Bruce won't miss out on being there! And maybe if they are lucky the cobra bitten one will be there too!

Old 05-24-2005, 09:08 PM   #98
audrypayne
Talking

I think all the good honest folks will be saving their quality animals for the Spartanburg show. Butchered, fake morphs, or parasite loaded in Columbia, or nice healthy animals in Spartanburg. That's a no-brainer.

Old 05-24-2005, 10:11 PM   #99
beautifulsmile18
this is for Mr. Joe Lesh
if it wasnt for Cathy and J&M exotics we all would have some moey they were talkin ab me and lisa stilling the money!!!!!!!! EXCUSE me if we had "stole" the money i wouldnt be busting my a** to find a job and neither would jason or lisa.
and also for ur information lisa and jason has more than one friend
they dont want to be friends with low living peices of crap like YALL
good nite hoes
ashley

Old 05-24-2005, 10:32 PM   #100
JMExotics
Let me get something straight, you accusing us of something Ashley? if so spit it out! You are uneducated and sure as hell don't know how to spell, or even carry on a sentance.. much less make any sence. You need to shut your mouth. You know nothing about us, as you claim we know nothing about Jason and Lisa Campbell, I think your name is also on that Copyright infringment lawsuit, am I correct? Why is it your talking for them? And why are they to chicken to post here anymore? They started this thread, now they dont have enough balls to even reply anymore. all 3 of you are North Augusta trash.. You fail to realize I saw your boyfriend, boy toy, rag doll, whatever he is.. throw a radio in the trash, and then start digging through it as to try and pin it on someone other than yourselves. Act like your something and come through the hall shouting at Lisa or Jason "Hey, someone threw one of our radios away" Were not stupid Ashley, we are well ahead of your 3rd grade redneck antics, so please bury your head back to where the hell it came from, and shut your mouth. Because not only myself, but these people will rip you apart.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!