Rumors are not always true: - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 05-23-2005, 02:07 AM   #41
NEWReptiles
John, the best bet would be to read the thread on Campbell reptiles on the BOI.

Cantspell thread here.

Old 05-23-2005, 02:23 AM   #42
Dennis Hultman
Vic or Victoria (babysmama) is the ex of Jason Campbell she used to use his old login name when they were together. It is not the same person. She helped to prove that the Jason on the thread on the BOI is in fact
the husband of Lisa Campbell who started this thread.

It would appear others worked hard to promote this show but Jason and Lisa will not give them credit for what they did.

I would let the others recap the rest because I’m not sure how they all fit in.

Old 05-23-2005, 02:40 AM   #43
NEWReptiles
My bad, the rambling made me think Jason.

Old 05-23-2005, 07:22 AM   #44
audrypayne
Two very different Jasons

Let me have the pleasure of confusing you even more. There are actually two Jasons involved in all this. Jason Campbell-the lying, cheating, scamming, unfit father that is married to Lisa. Then there's Jason Vander Waal(the good guy). Jason VW is one of the people exposing the Campbells for the crooks they are. You know, buyer beware! He's also one of the many people who worked hard to make the Columbia SC show a success.
Audry

Old 05-23-2005, 10:07 AM   #45
JMExotics
Thanks Audry

Old 05-23-2005, 10:29 AM   #46
Alias47
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
[*]Please learn how to use paragraph breaks and punctuation when you type in your posts. It makes it much easier for readers to follow, and the lack thereof may make your posting superfluous simply because people will refuse to attempt to read what it is you have posted.[/list]
I hope this clears the air about some things.
I think this is the funniest thing (and best advice) I have seen all day...

Old 05-23-2005, 12:21 PM   #47
JMExotics
Ok well I said I would post an email sent to them stating our vendor list. Here is a last minute vendor list that was sent via email to east_coast_reptiles52@yahoo.com. Like I said, it's not our fault they are too stupid to save the list!

J&M Exotics
Lost Time Productions
New Concept Reptiles
Slither, Inc
Ghann's Cricket Farm
Aiken Feeder Food
Sun Coast Reptile Distributor
Diamond Reptile Breeders
Jim's Redtails
Jungle Habitats Plastics
Reco Imports, Inc
Herpetorama, Inc
Carolina Reptile Exchange
Keith Davis Reptiles
Reptilian Encounters
Hippie Herps
Reptile Basics, Inc
WarmFuzzy Ferret Rescue
Hibernaculbum
Bright Albino
Solenoglyph
Keenan's Reptiles
BlackWater RattleSnake Outfitters
Glade's Herps
Golden Serpent
Schell Reptiles and Cages
Stacey's Fishies and Froggys
Mr John's Farm
All God's Creatures
SerpenXotics
G&G Rodents and Reptiles
First Choice Reptiles
FYB Exotics
Cricket's Critters
Carolina Chameleons
Exotic Pets
Once Bitten Exotics
Cape Fear Serpentarium
Sabastian's Reptiles and Pet Supply

tables- 59
endcaps-5(1 corner)
people(including staff)-130

Now that we have caught Lisa and Jason in another lie, what else should we shoot down guys? claim another accusation Lisa. Please!

Old 05-23-2005, 12:23 PM   #48
JMExotics
On another note, some of these listed also did not attend the show, probably due to Lisa and Jason's reputations.

Old 05-23-2005, 01:21 PM   #49
jglass38
This is absolutely the most incohorent, babbling bunch of crap I have ever had the displeasure of reading. Seriously people. How can any of you possibly be in business and expect to be successful with this type of grammatical homicide going on?

Old 05-23-2005, 03:16 PM   #50
SerpenXotics
Enough is enough

Allright people,
This thread has gone far enough don't we think?? Jason Campbell is scum and so is his wife PERIOD. I think the point has gone across and everyone understands. as for everyone else involved the nice folk's at J&M exotics Jason V Monic Danny and Cathy Elrod you guy's are great can't wait to see you in spartanburg.. Audry Thanks for sexing those beardies for me you are truly a sweet person. Vic I love you to girl ( I might add when her and jason were together she tried to keep him honest but you can't change a crook).
and for everyone who is critisizing spelling and puncuation lay off it! I know mine is not perfect but I really don't care what you think. I mostly do local buissness and run it to the best of my ability. I don't useually have time to come on fauna write a thread proof read it and fix everything. instead of coming here and judging people why don't you get a life or some friends. the internet is not a hobby it is a place to hang out when no one is willing to deal with you in person. well unless you are judging someone who constantly makes errors (like Jason C) who is just uneducated.
PEACE
Joe Lesh

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!