Southern Exotics and Reptile Convention 5/20-5/21 Aiken,SC - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 05-04-2006, 08:39 PM   #11
idioteque4444
Talking

I'm sure it will be a great show Cathy. Me and my wife DJ are looking forward to it. We always have fun at your shows. Call me if you need help with anything for the show.

SAL RICCO @ WNCHerps :eatpointe

Old 05-08-2006, 12:19 PM   #12
audrypayne
WOW! What an impressive list of vendors. I'm proud to be listed as one of them. I'm ready, willing, & able. Let's make some money & have tons of fun doing it. I especially like the VIP package. I wish that I could have got in on a deal like that, back before I started breeding. I thought the vendors were so cool. And hanging out with them would have been super. Now that I'm a vendor myself, I've found out just how great it really is to be a part of it all.

Old 05-14-2006, 05:12 PM   #13
OBES
Thumbs up Bump up....

Bumping this up to the top since the show is this coming weekend and I know I'm looking forward to it!!

See you all at the show!!

Old 05-16-2006, 09:45 AM   #14
JungleHabitats
Just counting the days .....

And working on both end of the candles .... lol Well im looking forward to the years first show for us here. I will be there with ... yes BELLS ON lol ( Cathy Ill get my own this time ) looking forward to meeting up with everyone from last years shows and new ones alike , and most important meeting and talking to all of the people that make my Job possible You the cutomers ....!!!

Make sure you stop by and say hello when ya get to the show .... you will see us ...

www.junglehabitatsplastics.com & Extreme Boa Morphs !!

Old 05-16-2006, 11:08 AM   #15
audrypayne
Me too! It's going to be a great show.

Old 05-17-2006, 10:48 PM   #16
hunterjackson
My girlfriend and I will be there on Sunday....we have a wedding on Saturday that we havvvvvve to go to...so save us some good stuff!
Hunter Jackson

Old 05-17-2006, 11:48 PM   #17
audrypayne
Hey, there's always good stuff at Cathy's shows. Can't wait to meet you. Stop by & say hello.
www.cricketscritters.com

Old 05-20-2006, 12:03 AM   #18
hunterjackson
I was actually looking at your site...interested in a panther...will you have any available at the show...I always admire your beardies .

Old 05-21-2006, 05:16 PM   #19
DAND
Question Well.....

How did the show go?

Old 05-21-2006, 09:18 PM   #20
JungleHabitats
Wasnt that great ...

I brought back everything i took didnt sell one boa , or anything else but one rack to a guy and had to sell it reduced to even try to recoup the gas for the trip ( which i didnt do ($215 gas there n back) Sold a rack thats $150 for $135 in which i made a little off it but overall that pretty much wrapped up the shows ill be doing for sometime. I dont think to many others di much more then i did. i know several people who still had tubs of beardies left when i pulled out around 2:30 Not sure total head count of the traffic but im thinking that it could have been counted easily from the floor Most of the time it was vendors talking to vendors. By 1 today it was slim pickings for anyone who wasnt thereto watch the animal talks that combined with a few people there to see what snakes were there but were not buying anything.

So overall it pretty much sealed me from doing shows in this area for sometime .. 4 shows in the last yr and only one i made anything off of to say i covered costs .. the 3 others were all loosing gigs.

Live n learn lol

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!