Kalamazoo Reptile Show - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 10-22-2006, 03:53 PM   #11
collisonzoo
We look forward to seeing you there! I'm sure you will have a good time. Be sure to stop by and introduce yourself.

Thanks.

Old 10-25-2006, 07:48 PM   #12
collisonzoo
A couple pictures

I thought I would post a few pictures of the show. I will have more up on the website soon, but I thought I'd share a few here. Enjoy!
Attached Images

Old 10-25-2006, 08:31 PM   #13
Casey Hulse
Really nice pictures, It was nice of the girls to give me that shirt.

Old 11-15-2006, 02:38 AM   #14
collisonzoo
Only 3 more days

The next show is this Saturday, November 18! All but 2 of the vendors from the first show are returning, and we've gotten 6 new vendors signed up so far. Come by and check it out.

Old 11-17-2006, 08:26 AM   #15
Casey Hulse
It is nice the venue has a cash bar with a big screen tv for the Michigan fans. You can buy your feeders etc , then grab a beer and sandwich and watch the game. Nice!

Old 11-17-2006, 07:36 PM   #16
collisonzoo
That's right!

The big screen TV was set up tonight, and the bar will be open during the show! We will also have face painting and a drawing for a $25 gift certificate to your choice of one of 6 different places. We've got even more tables and more vendors than the October show. It's definitely a show you don't want to miss! We hope to see you all there.

Old 11-19-2006, 11:19 AM   #17
Nate
I didn't see a December date listed on the website. Are you skipping that month? I heard it's been a great show so far!

Thanks!

Old 11-19-2006, 11:38 AM   #18
Lee Watson
I attended tony and kari's show as a vender, But as usual I came to socialize. The show was very well organized and laid out. Everything neat and orderly. The food and drinks were the greatest. We had wings and also shrimp, All entries are $5 and very cheap at that. All in all we had a great time and I certainly hope Kalzoo can expand on a good show.
Lee Watson

Old 11-19-2006, 11:10 PM   #19
collisonzoo
Thanks Lee! We enjoyed having you there and appreciate you making the drive. I want to thank all of the vendors that came and set up at the show. Also, thank you to everyone who showed up to shop. We had a good time, and I am looking forward to the next show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate
I didn't see a December date listed on the website. Are you skipping that month? I heard it's been a great show so far!

Thanks!
Unfortunately, we had to cancel the December show. We'll be back on January 20. We hope to see you then.

Thanks!

Old 01-08-2007, 11:29 AM   #20
collisonzoo
It's that time again!

Less than 2 weeks to go until the next Kalamazoo Reptile Show. Vendor tables are starting to fill up. Didn't get the snake or lizard you wanted for Christmas? Come and pick it up at the show. If you did get what you wanted, come get it some food or a friend. We're looking forward to a good show and hope to see you there.

Thanks!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!