Anybody know Brandon Byers in GA? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-02-2004, 02:45 PM   #1
flaguy406
Anybody know Brandon Byers in GA?

I sent this guy (ngaherp@yahoo.com) over $500 for a group of boas and now he has dropped off the face of the earth, if anybody can help me get in touch with him I would GREATLY appreciate it.

Please let me know.

thanks,
Ian

Old 06-02-2004, 03:11 PM   #2
Suncoast Herpetological
I tried to put a deal together with him for some breeder albino Emory's last year. He could not supply any references at all and was unwilling to consider anything but full payment up front so I spooked on the deal and passed.

I will check my home computer this evening and see if I have another Email address for him.

How long has it been since your last contact with him?

Old 06-02-2004, 03:15 PM   #3
flaguy406
I have not heard back from him since April 10th. He claimed to be working long hours at a hospital and that was why he could not ship to me, but promised to ship the week after my last contact with him, and now he has disapearred, so I guess I should have known something was up. All I have for him is that e-mail, so if you have anything else that might help I would appreciate it.

thanks for your reply,
Ian

Old 06-02-2004, 07:33 PM   #4
Suncoast Herpetological
Ian

Out of curiosity, where did you hook up with this guy. He used to post regularly on Kingsnake

Old 06-02-2004, 10:39 PM   #5
Suncoast Herpetological
Ian

What city was the money order mailed to?

Old 06-02-2004, 11:42 PM   #6
flaguy406
I saw one of his ads on Kingsnake, but have not seen anything as of lately. I sent him the money via pay-apl using my creditcard and will be calling Citibank tomorrow to see if I can somehow stop-payment. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt but after this long I feel that I have been taken. Any other thoughts on what I can do to track him down or get my money back?

thanks again for all your help

ian

Old 06-03-2004, 08:10 PM   #7
totallyreptiles
Where does he live in N. Ga?

Where does brandon live in Ga?
I live in north ga and i am curious who he is.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!