Good Guy Adriane Mueller (mues155) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-05-2012, 09:33 PM   #1
Mike41793
Adriane Mueller (mues155)

I got a second snake from Adriane today and it arrived in as good of shape as the first one did. I got a cinny girl from her before and today i got a fire male from her. He is an outstanding example of the morph, as are all of her snakes, and he arrived in perfect health. Im really hoping i can get a firefly from him and my pastel gal when i breed for the first time this fall, his babies should be HOT like him lol! I would reccommend buying from Adriane to anyone and look forward to doing more business with her in the future! Thanks again Adriane!

Theres some pics of the little guy in this thread i made over at bp.net. He's sitting at 305 grams right now:
http://ball-pythons.net/forums/showt...04-My-New-Fire!

(im not as active on fauna as i am on bp.net so if putting that link is against the rules or something please just remove it mods)

Old 06-06-2012, 02:59 AM   #2
ndballpythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike41793 View Post
I got a second snake from Adriane today and it arrived in as good of shape as the first one did. I got a cinny girl from her before and today i got a fire male from her. He is an outstanding example of the morph, as are all of her snakes, and he arrived in perfect health. Im really hoping i can get a firefly from him and my pastel gal when i breed for the first time this fall, his babies should be HOT like him lol! I would reccommend buying from Adriane to anyone and look forward to doing more business with her in the future! Thanks again Adriane!

Theres some pics of the little guy in this thread i made over at bp.net. He's sitting at 305 grams right now:
http://ball-pythons.net/forums/showt...04-My-New-Fire!

(im not as active on fauna as i am on bp.net so if putting that link is against the rules or something please just remove it mods)
Thank you Mike for the wonderful compliments. I wouldnt want us doing business any other way, its always a pleasure!
I enjoy visiting with you about your plans and I hope to see some fireflies next year. Hope you have a really nice pastel and you cant go wrong with that clutch.
Thanks again and make sure you ask any further questions.

Thanks,
Adriane

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!