Dachiu Bearded Dragons and Other Creatures (Inquiry) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-06-2005, 12:06 PM   #1
sferrojr
Dachiu Bearded Dragons and Other Creatures (Inquiry)

I noticed that Dachiu will be exhibiting at an expo in my area soon and I Was wondering if anyone has had any experience with their animals? I like what I see in the pictures, but I was hoping to get some first hand comments before I bought.

Thanks!http://www.dachiu.com/

Old 02-06-2005, 12:29 PM   #2
BrianB
Great people with great dragons. They care about their animals and their customers. Can't go wrong with them.

Old 02-06-2005, 12:35 PM   #3
Gecko_Den
I have never purchased from them, but have seen their animals in person at shows and they are incredible. Some of the nicest, brightest reds I have ever seen.

I suggest getting there early though, he usually is sold out half way thru a show and packs up and leaves.

Old 02-06-2005, 12:56 PM   #4
sferrojr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecko_Den
I have never purchased from them, but have seen their animals in person at shows and they are incredible. Some of the nicest, brightest reds I have ever seen.

I suggest getting there early though, he usually is sold out half way thru a show and packs up and leaves.

Thanks for the tip! I'll be sure to get there for the show opening.

Old 02-06-2005, 05:03 PM   #5
nikita04
Thumbs up

I purchased a dragon from him at a PA show. Great dragon!

Mary Gooden

Old 02-06-2005, 09:08 PM   #6
sillyakasha
Thumbs up Great beardeds

They are very helpful, have have wonderful BDs. I'll definatley buy from them again!!

Old 02-06-2005, 09:12 PM   #7
sillyakasha
I'm sorry, forgot to write in my name...

Christine Erickson

Old 02-06-2005, 10:23 PM   #8
dzoo
Maybe its a coincidence.....

The person who started this thread joined 2-6-05 kind of fishing for compliments about Dachiu dragons and helpfully listing the URL to their site.

Also on 2-6-05 the user "DACHIU", after being dormant for quite a while, reponded to the Bronx Reptiles thread.

Call me paranoid but I hope this isn't a case of someone registering under a false name to get a positive thread going about themselves.........

Old 02-06-2005, 10:46 PM   #9
sferrojr
Quote:
Originally Posted by dzoo
The person who started this thread joined 2-6-05 kind of fishing for compliments about Dachiu dragons and helpfully listing the URL to their site.

Also on 2-6-05 the user "DACHIU", after being dormant for quite a while, reponded to the Bronx Reptiles thread.

Call me paranoid but I hope this isn't a case of someone registering under a false name to get a positive thread going about themselves.........
I'm not sure what kind of proof would satisfy you, but that is not the case. I just registerd beause I am new to this hobby and am researching for my first BD purchase. I just learned about this site yesterday from a thread on the BD forum at Kingsnake where a helpful poster explained the BOI pointed me in this direction. I posted the URL because I wasnt sure how well known this breeder was, but it now appears that was unneccessary. Sorry if I broke any ettiquette there.

-Sal Ferro

Old 02-06-2005, 11:12 PM   #10
dzoo
My Bad

Guess I jumped to conclusions.... Welcome to the BOI.... If you read it enough you will probably become skeptical too... Its a great tool but sometimes used for the wrong reasons.... And as you can see Dachiu is getting a lot of positive feedback!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!