AdventurePetsinc, Mandeville, la - bad guys - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-15-2007, 10:24 PM   #11
Wilomn
Sorry, missed a post there.

Still glad you got the who's posting when thing sorted out though.

Old 02-15-2007, 11:45 PM   #12
Rebel Dragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by land536
Hi, I recently visited adventure pets, in Mandeville, la, while on vacation. The conditions of their store was deplorable. They had two sulcatas walking around in the store, one of wich had a broken shell that had been glued back together, and both of them looked very dehidrated and poor. the snakes were all being kept in these really small, filthy cages with no heating or lighting. they had one, in paticular, sinaloan milk snake, that was just sorry. This poor little guy was on deaths door with one foot in. He was tiny, and all shrivelled up, I think he was already dead, but I couldn't get anyone to get him/her out to show me. they had like 6 or 8 ball pythons crammed into one 2ft by 2ft cage with no heat or substrate at all. there beardeds were all cramed into a cage the same size with no heat or light, but they did have them on sand, that hadn't been cleaned in, it looked like at least a week or two.These kinds of places give all of us bad names. I could go on and on about the rest of the animals, but I just get more and more ticked off the more I type.

P.S. Here is there info
Stephen and Rachael Creech
2989 Hwy 190 in Mandeville, Louisiana
http://www.adventurepets.com/site/view/5287_Home.pml

I have no seen the store for myself, so I really can't say anything other than, if it's true.......... those poor animals.

What I do want to address is you leaving RGCREECH a negative trader rating. Have you done business with this person? Was an actual exchange of product for money made? Did you enter into a transaction while you were at the store and then the owners or yourself backed out of it? Or did you leave a "false" trader rating for this member simply because you don't agree with how they run their store?

Trader ratings are for the recording of actual transactions, good or bad. Just because you walked into their store and didn't like what you saw, does not mean you entered into a transaction. A situation like that does not warrant a trader rating be left by either member.

Just my opinion.

Old 02-15-2007, 11:59 PM   #13
land536
I left the trader rating because of the condition the animals we were intending to purchase were in,our reason for visiting was to purchase the pair of sulcatas they had. if i am wrong, then I have no problem with withdrawing it.Just let me know if I am wrong, and like I said, I will quickly withdraw it.Thanks for the input though, I am fairly new to this site, so, I am still picking up the ropes.

Old 02-16-2007, 12:40 AM   #14
ravensgait
Ya need to have done business with them, heck I could say I was going to buy from you but didn't and hit yours.. Randy

Old 02-16-2007, 12:48 AM   #15
land536
ok, sorry for that, it has been removed. Like I said, I am fairly new to this site. thanks for the heads up

Old 02-16-2007, 12:54 AM   #16
land536
thanks for the negative karma, like I said I am fairly new to this site,didn't know.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!