Wonder if THIS is why I couldn't sleep last night - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-22-2009, 08:25 AM   #1
hhmoore
Wonder if THIS is why I couldn't sleep last night

Woke up about 1am, and just couldn't get back to sleep. Probably killed my productivity for today, but what a nice sight I came home to:

Old 05-22-2009, 08:28 AM   #2
hhmoore
I must have deleted the other copulation photos, but here is the happy couple...and one of mom (don't look at the little bit of left over shed)

Old 05-22-2009, 08:45 AM   #3
TheFragginDragon
Leftover shed? What leftover shed? I don't see any leftover shed...

Congrats Harald!!! How many eggs did you end up with?

Old 05-22-2009, 08:52 AM   #4
hhmoore
In keeping with the way my year has been going - there were 6 good eggs, and 9-10 bad

Old 05-22-2009, 08:56 AM   #5
Mooing Tricycle
WOW!!!! CONGRATS HARALD!!!! ^_^

Those are some Smoking Bloods!

Old 05-22-2009, 08:58 AM   #6
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
In keeping with the way my year has been going - there were 6 good eggs, and 9-10 bad
Awwww
Posting at the same time as you when i did my previous post.....

That sucks about the amount of bad... darnit. Im crossing my fingers the others do well though.

Old 05-22-2009, 09:24 AM   #7
Miss Tuniwha
Congrats on SOME good eggs at least hunny!!!!

those bloods look amazing!

Old 05-23-2009, 03:48 PM   #8
Tiger Lilly
What a great thing to come home to! Think positive, Harald--I've got the worst 'luck' in the world sometimes, but I manage...
btw...i never would've noticed the shed if you hadn't brought it up--and then I had to look really, really hard!
Congrats!

Old 05-23-2009, 04:04 PM   #9
hhmoore
I was thrilled to see the eggs, and am not dwelling on the bad ones at all. Sure, this year has been a disappointment, egg-wise...and I'm not yet sure WHY I had such a high percentage of duds; but I should have a few handfuls of VERY nice babies to play with, and my animals are healthy. There's also the side benefit of knowing I won't be overwhelmed with increased work, and don't have to feel guilty about taking an occasional afternoon to enjoy myself.
Thanks, all, for the comments.

oh - the power went out sometime last night...apparently for a few hours (judging by some of the cage temps). The incubator holds temps well - it only dropped to 87.2 degrees inside

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!