Bad Guy hboyles66(Hank Boyles & Melissa Bayles) Ripoff - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-17-2011, 08:19 PM   #61
IAMGOD
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Apparently, Elron's access has been removed temporarily....too bad he felt that my admonition about posting uncensored profanity didn't apply to him. On top of that, it was a bunch of anonymous crap (even though I can see where it would still be upsetting, it has no place on this forum).
Be advised, Elron, that using your wife's (or any other account) to bypass your ban will not be tolerated.....let the time go by, and you'll be free to return.
This isn't Elronza, this his girl. He is done with this site and will not return even after the ban is lifted. I will keep this thread updated until this matter is resolved. I have an ID if needed.

Old 04-17-2011, 08:40 PM   #62
lauraleellbp
The seller posted proof that the full amount sent by the buyer had not cleared due to insufficent funds. I have not seen proof that the entire amount did clear, nor proof of communication confirming shipment AFTER the entire amount cleared. You cannot claim to have "finalized" shipping arrangements if the payment you sent did not clear in full.

The buyer keeps claiming that shipping arrangements WERE finalized, but the emails submitted back the story of the seller, not the buyer.

When I'm arranging shipments of live animals, I'm as specific as possible in communicating with seller/buyer to confirm that the recipient will in fact be there to receive the animals. The buyer hasn't posted any communication at all to this effect.

IMO a seller acts responsibly to prioritize the welfare of their animals when they wait to ship if they can't get that confirmation. I certainly would do the same- they're MY animals still at that point, DEPENDENT on me.

The seller has been up front all along with a possible shipping delay due to work schedule- that was in the original ad or one of the very first emails, even. If the buyers chose to ignore that and go ahead with the deal, that's their own fault.

Based on the info presented so far, IMO the seller has acted responsibly, the buyer has not.

Old 04-18-2011, 04:52 PM   #63
NewBee
Sorry for the jumbled words in my last post as it has been a long day and I am very tired but I figured I needed to adress this issue and make sure that the whole story is out there.

Make sure the Whole story is straight??? Dude you still haven't sent a snake to Elrone and you have had plenty of time!!! Your just sitting there making excuses why YOU didn't live up to your part of the deal... Fact is you have his MONEY and I'm sure you already have spent it ect... You caused this SO CALLED ISSUE... Would have been a problem if you didn't run off with Elrone money... He has a right to put you on front street and he did so in order to protect others from your dirty dealings...

Old 04-18-2011, 05:04 PM   #64
hboyles66
NEWBEE please go back and reread everything then come back when you are ready and have read the whole post. I clearly stated everything.

Old 04-18-2011, 05:12 PM   #65
NewBee
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichsBallPythons View Post
If all what you say is true, then refund his money and relist the snake for someone else and be done with the OP. Many ppl getting into hobby have buyers remorse once money is spent, thinking should i of bought this or that.
Buyers REMORSE??? Don't throw everyone into on bucket... You don't have a clue what Elrone is thinking...

Old 04-18-2011, 05:22 PM   #66
hboyles66
NEWBEE. I am not being rude but you have been a member of this site for a short amount of time and this is only the 3rd post you have made. Please reread everything. I see you are from FL so it does seem suspiciuos that you are on here defending Elron as your first use of this site. I am not saying anything bad towards you just stating the obvious.

Old 04-18-2011, 05:38 PM   #67
NewBee
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewBee View Post
Buyers REMORSE??? Don't throw everyone into on bucket... You don't have a clue what Elrone is thinking...
Quote:
Originally Posted by hboyles66 View Post
NEWBEE. I am not being rude but you have been a member of this site for a short amount of time and this is only the 3rd post you have made. Please reread everything. I see you are from FL so it does seem suspiciuos that you are on here defending Elron as your first use of this site. I am not saying anything bad towards you just stating the obvious.
Bro I don't give a Flying Fu*k what you think. I don't wanna read and reread all this Bull Sh*t again. It's simple MONEY or SNAKE, MONEY or SNAKE. If you can't produce either then your nothing more than a con man AKA Common
Thief.

Old 04-18-2011, 05:40 PM   #68
RichsBallPythons
Sounds Like NewBee is friends with the OP in some fashion to be that defensive for no reason over something that could be answered if you READ the posts.

Jumping to the defensive like that i woudlnt doubt it be someone he knows very well.

Old 04-18-2011, 05:46 PM   #69
hboyles66
I have to agree. He already has a negative rating and has only 5 post. Looks like Elron found a friend to help defend him since the ban. I hate to assume things but it does look that way. I will not run. I clearly stated my intentions and anyone who reads this thread will fully understand.

Old 04-18-2011, 06:15 PM   #70
AbsoluteApril
"IAMGOD" has stated in post #61 - This isn't Elronza, this his girl.

Newbee (Eric) and what is your part in the deal?
You stated in post#63 - Sorry for the jumbled words in my last post
what last post? that was your first post in this thread.

I tried to summarize here for you:

Hank has made the following statements in this thread:

post#4 - his lack of response is why shipment was not done
Hank mentioned he sent emails to confirm shipping but did not get a repsonse, hense, no shipping was done:
this was in post# 55 - On Sunday I recieved no conformation if someone will be home because I noticed the paypal account was unverified and that put ahold on my shipment.

post # 23 - They also paid from a non verified paypal account and that is why verification of address and someone homes was so important to me. I will be fixing this issue and not dealing with these people again

so this to me says that he will refund the money.

original buyer seems hung up on the 'shipped' part that was showing in paypal. Anyone that does ebay/paypal knows it will show status 'shipped' as soon as you select it will be shipped; doesn't mean it has actually shipped yet. Hank addresses this:
post# 55 - marked as shipped because I had planned on shipping but I didn't hear back from them until I got a message from paypal and then the BOI.

So I don't understand why this is still a problem? Hank has agreed to refund the money through paypal... doesn't sound like a theif to me.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
elronza williams