which aquarium plants are the best - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Fish and Aquatics > General Discussions

Notices

General Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to all topics related to Fish and Aquatics.

Old 09-22-2020, 04:07 PM   #1
Max01
which aquarium plants are the best

Hello! I bought my first aquarium and few goldfishes. There are no plans and deco, and from your experience, which plants are the best to buy?

Old 09-22-2020, 04:20 PM   #2
MarcellBB
My congratulations! I remember how happy I was when I got my first tank. Now when I live alone and have a job, I bought large tanks with many fishes, and I also have two or three goldfishes. My favorite plant is Amazon Sword, and it's said that it's one of the best plants. Also, Water Sprite is right for them; they like to eat the leaves. You can find more info about the best plans for goldfishes in that article, and I really hope that it will be informative enough for you.

Old 09-22-2020, 06:23 PM   #3
James L
Java fern. Slower growing but fairly hardy.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!