SOLD!! HOLDBACK Citrus Whiteout Bee FEMALE - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 12-28-2013, 12:01 PM   #1
CoopersConstrictors
Thumbs up HOLDBACK Citrus Whiteout Bee FEMALE

Producing Citrus Whiteouts will never get old, and this girl is about as bright as they come! 4 months old and already 575g+, this female has been my trashcan snake since she crawled out of her egg. She would eat an elephant if you let her. She's going to be BIG! Mom is only 4 years old and 3600g+

$475 Shipped. Firm. Pics below.
*Package her with a Citrus Pastel male for only $525 Shipped.*

No trades please!

Thanks for looking and take care,

Jeremy Cooper
(719) 648-2281 - call or text anytime.
Email/PayPal: coopersconstrictors@hotmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/coopersconstrictors

NOTE: ALIVE ARRIVAL IS GUARANTEED*. I ship FedEx Priority Overnight Monday through Wednesday, weather dependent and fully insured. I do not ship on or around holidays. I offer cold packs during summer time / heat packs during the winter, and have been 100% successful with them. Depending on your location and weather conditions, it may be best to ship to your nearest FedEx Ship Center for pick up. I document the entire packing/shipping process for all my customers. All animals will come with signed documentation stating that I guarantee their sex, genetics, feeding habits and health. All babies under 300g come with a free water bowl.
*Customers must be at the physical shipping address to sign for the package on the first delivery attempt or the alive arrival guarantee will be null and void. We cannot guarantee live arrival with temperatures above 95 degrees or below 40 degrees. I will fully assist you in tracking your animals during the entire shipping process. Thanks for looking and enjoy!

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!