Bad Guy Jeff and Christina Wise (Wise Reptiles) Stole Money from Benefit Auctions for Maggie - Page 268 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-29-2012, 05:43 PM   #2671
reptilebaby
I felt the same way. I kept hoping that they had been arrested.

I am glad that they got found out too.

Old 03-29-2012, 05:46 PM   #2672
dragonlvr64
The one good thing about this thread coming up again is the renewed interest and fresh eyes seeing the info!
Do wish there was a favorable outcome though. It amazes me someone can do this, their identity is known and nothing is ever done! Incredible!!

Old 03-29-2012, 07:04 PM   #2673
Shadera
Quote:
Originally Posted by AGoodwin View Post
I am curious there were multiple mentions of involving the FBI, but did anyone actually do so?
Never heard anything else regarding my ic3 complaint. I've been hoping it's just quietly playing out behind the scenes.

The person to ask if there are any updates would probably be Dave. Seemed like he got the furthest out of any of us.

Old 03-29-2012, 08:13 PM   #2674
AGoodwin
oh, sorry, I didn't realize the the IC3 you were all mentioning was the FBI.

Old 04-02-2012, 12:06 AM   #2675
Dracorex5
I too just finished reading all the pages.... And it was almost like an intense drama, only real and the suspense was a million times more killer. And now that I've made it to the last page I have to ask.... Where is the happy ending? Has everyone given up? Is it over yet? I do not know anyone here, I am a sort of teenage herp hermit if I do say so myself.... But I see that this is a fantastic community, and I will wait here until the happy ending I hope to see comes forth! (And that ending will NOT be happy for the Wises!)

Old 04-02-2012, 11:11 AM   #2676
KingBowser
I would be willing to bet the Wises have moved on and forgotten about all of it, continuing to perform nasty deeds on other vulnerable invidivuals. Seems like cases like this never have a happy ending, especially when it comes to justice.

Old 04-02-2012, 01:48 PM   #2677
Killer Chams
We all know there are scammers out there. But what made this so much worse and totally despicable was the way they used the incredible loss of someones husband to perpetuate such a horrible act. These two are so much worse than the typical internet scammer. Its one thing to steal, but they stole and they used anothers pain and misfortune for their own gain.

At least over a qtr of a million hits/ppl saw this thread. That makes it that much harder on these two to start a new scam without being caught.

Old 09-04-2014, 02:17 AM   #2678
Mister Internet
FB Search & Update

Hello all... having come into a bit of free time this summer, I found myself browsing old BOI threads that I had been involved in at one point or another. Call it part morbid curiosity and part personal growth. Anyway, in due course I came across this very thread, and once again marveled at the blatant, brassy, and completely stone cold villainous way in which this theft was perpetrated on a trusting and incredibly needy widow and her children. It stuck in my craw, and I wondered what ol' Jeffery Wise had been up to recently, and wondered if a simple Facebook search would turn anything up. I was sure it wouldn't... after all, these are stone cold scammers, right? Experts in changing names, faces, and places in order to target their next unwitting victims.

Turns out I was wrong, and Jeffery Wise is alive and well on Facebook. He has left Christina and has apparently been engaged to another woman for the past two years. I will let the screen shots speak for themselves, but it is interesting that Jeffery seems to have gotten himself legitimately employed. Again, the information is in the screenshots.

Now, I don't have a financial interest in this... I don't really have a dog in this fight except that I feel that this wrong must someday be made right. I am in no way interested in spearheading or leading a second charge in this war, but I DO know the power of the BOI, and if there are any Fauna Hounds or people who were intimately involved with the auctions/fundraising/theft with some extra time and energy who find that this renews their vigor and interest, I offer my cheers and any additional behind the scenes help I can provide.

With that said, follow me down the rabbit hole:
Attached Images

Old 09-04-2014, 02:18 AM   #2679
Mister Internet
Last couple of screenshots
Attached Images

Old 09-04-2014, 03:41 AM   #2680
Dennis Hultman
Thanks for bringing this to the forefront Tom. I know a nice little letter was just sent to his future wife and a link to this thread. Who knows maybe she will care.

Don't know if it will do any good but Jeff will know this will never leave him.

Good Job.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
christina horn, christina wise, flint michigan, garden of eden lawn care, jeff wise, wise reptiles