My new frogs, yes I added to my collection of Cornuta - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Amphibian Discussion Forum

Notices

Amphibian Discussion Forum General talk about amphibians of any type.

Old 05-31-2017, 03:06 AM   #1
Jawsofafrog
My new frogs, yes I added to my collection of Cornuta

As of May I was lucky enough to find a cb sub-adult C. aurita Brazilian and cb froglets of green phase & one tri color phase C. Cornuta Surinam Horned frogs. I was super excited and they are settling in well. The tri color phase cb Surinam pacman is rare! I never have seen one in person as cb or wc in person! I saw pictures of tri color phase wild caught frogs online and a text from a guy I bought my Fantasy and Brazilian. 1 out of 4 new frogs is eating so far in less 6 days they've acquired. The tri color phase has been feeding very well on Wax worms, one fat one a day!

Here is an update of my former smallest cb C. Cornuta brown phase.

The previous green phase was frog #1, this is green phase #2. My sub-adult cb Brazilian C. aurita on his/her day being placed after shipping in its new tub.
My first cb C. aurita Brazilian that is eating very well finally! This baby is eating tong fed well.
Sorry for the double pictures! Gonna post the picture I meant to posted..

Old 05-31-2017, 03:09 AM   #2
Jawsofafrog

Here is green phase froglet number #2 Both green phase Surinam both styill have their tails that provides nourishment.. they will absorb them. These frogs do not have to eat yet. I am still offering, I had one strike after dropping a wax worm today in front of this frog, this baby missed! No food yet.. then didn't strike again.

Old 05-31-2017, 09:39 AM   #3
Dyscophus antongilii
As usual, you know, I am completely in love with your ever growing collection of Ceratophrys.

I can't wait to see the sub-adult C.aurita as time progresses. Is that an Earthworm your specimen was consuming? That is great that he/she is eating on day one. Or, is that your first C.aurita that is now accepting feeding from forceps? Sorry, I am easily confused.

The green phase C.cornuta look amazing. The first one has grown so much. Plus, is an amazing shade of lime green. Don't get me wrong, both your newest C.cornuata looks amazing too.

I still love the brown phase C.cornuta, the most. The picture, of your now much larger specimen, looks fantastic!!

Truthfully, I had never heard of a tricolor C.cornuta. They look amazing. I can't wait to see them "grow up".

Thanks so much for sharing those photo's. I LOVE seeing pictures of them. So, please, keep them coming!!

Old 05-31-2017, 04:03 PM   #4
Jawsofafrog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyscophus antongilii View Post
As usual, you know, I am completely in love with your ever growing collection of Ceratophrys.

I can't wait to see the sub-adult C.aurita as time progresses. Is that an Earthworm your specimen was consuming? That is great that he/she is eating on day one. Or, is that your first C.aurita that is now accepting feeding from forceps? Sorry, I am easily confused.

The green phase C.cornuta look amazing. The first one has grown so much. Plus, is an amazing shade of lime green. Don't get me wrong, both your newest C.cornuata looks amazing too.

I still love the brown phase C.cornuta, the most. The picture, of your now much larger specimen, looks fantastic!!

Truthfully, I had never heard of a tricolor C.cornuta. They look amazing. I can't wait to see them "grow up".

Thanks so much for sharing those photo's. I LOVE seeing pictures of them. So, please, keep them coming!!
That is my first C. aurita who was eating the earthworm from forceps, yes. Thank you, yes my C. cornuta brown phase have grown very nicely. Yeah I am excited when my new C. cornuta grow up too! Yeah, the tri color phase is chubby and I have noticed a mm of growth on its horns. Yes a mm!
My second sub-adult C. aurita will be eating soon I think. Thanks again Matt!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!