A big round of applause to Mark Adams (Adamanteus)!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Laws, Legislative Issues & Alerts > General Legislative Discussions

Notices

General Legislative Discussions Any general discussion concerning legislative issues or events. Not necessarily specific to a particular region, or even a type of animal group.

Old 07-23-2003, 11:22 PM   #1
WebSlave
A big round of applause to Mark Adams (Adamanteus)!!

I think we all need to thank Mr. Adams for the work he has done filling in the blanks on the legislative contact info in ALL of the forums in this section. He did a LOT of work here and I personally would like to thank him for his efforts.

THANK YOU, MARK.

Old 07-23-2003, 11:51 PM   #2
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
Thank you

Old 07-23-2003, 11:54 PM   #3
Darin Chappell
No doubt about it . . . a well deserved "Thank You, Mark!"

Old 07-24-2003, 01:07 AM   #4
Adamanteus
no problem

Thanks everyone and your welcome, But it wasn't really all that much work lol. thank PIJAC for doing the leg work,all I did was copy and pasted most of the links. I want to encourage everyone whether your a dealer a breeder or just a hobbyist to join PIJAC and get together and keep a eye on legislation and help fight some of the ridicules laws that are in affect and are being considered all over the US. don't wait until its your state or your city. If our representatives don't know anyone is against these bills they will all be passed without consideration.

PS: Rich if there's ever anything I can do to help with this site at all just ask me. I don't have much money to donate but I have allot of time. Thanks for having this site and maintaining it

Old 07-24-2003, 04:20 AM   #5
Uffern
Where can I find info to join/donate to PIJAC? I looked at the website, and maybe I'm blind, but I didn't see anything for people who are not a business.

Old 07-24-2003, 09:10 AM   #6
Clay Davenport
You're just blind Richard

On the mainpage to the left it says PIJAC Membership.
Here is the direct link to the page
http://www.pijac.org/i4a/pages/index.cfm?pageid=90

There are links out from the name of each membership catagory for either online or downloadable forms.

Old 07-24-2003, 10:21 AM   #7
Uffern
Guess I'll get my eyes checked! LOL. Thanks!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!