Looking for Max Peterson - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Bureau of Missing Persons

Notices

Bureau of Missing Persons With the number of messages I have to move from someone trying to locate another, I guess this forum is needed. Please use it for that purpose.

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2007, 08:56 PM   #1
Teri
Looking for Max Peterson

I'm responding to his message back in November 2006 re: Tracy Meisenbach.

I know how you can get ahold of her and she can't run away. If you are still interested in getting your $$ back, contact me here.

Not sure if I'm allowed to put up my private email or not. So, I'll check back here.

If someone else knows Max, please let him know that I'm trying to reach him.

Thank you!

Teri...

Old 02-22-2007, 05:29 AM   #2
Max Peterson
Hi Teri...

I emailed you.
Talk to you soon.
Thanks,
Max

Old 02-26-2007, 04:12 PM   #3
AppLoverNVA
Hmm Teri

Well Teri and Max, looks like you got caught being stupid. Max, if you've been to my website then you were certainly able to find my phone number and email address under the CONTACT US. I emailed you and asked you to contact me but you never replied. It's bad enough you posted your bullshit lies about the situation and didn't admit that you used poor mare management and didn't try to resolve the situation for TEN YEARS.
I've got all the vet bills, contracts and evidence too Max. I've also got SOL laws on my side.
If this is the way you treat your snake associates than they better be scared of dealing with you.

You've got ten days from my first contact with you to remove your slander or it goes to the next step.

Old 02-26-2007, 06:08 PM   #4
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLoverNVA
Well Teri and Max, looks like you got caught being stupid. Max, if you've been to my website then you were certainly able to find my phone number and email address under the CONTACT US. I emailed you and asked you to contact me but you never replied. It's bad enough you posted your bullshit lies about the situation and didn't admit that you used poor mare management and didn't try to resolve the situation for TEN YEARS.
I've got all the vet bills, contracts and evidence too Max. I've also got SOL laws on my side.
If this is the way you treat your snake associates than they better be scared of dealing with you.

You've got ten days from my first contact with you to remove your slander or it goes to the next step.

Swearing on this forum will get you a warning point. Be careful about what you say.

Old 02-26-2007, 06:14 PM   #5
AppLoverNVA
Dear moo

I'm sorry for swearing. You'd think lying, posting slander and stalking would qualify for removal too, but looks like Max and Teri can get away with it.

Old 02-26-2007, 06:20 PM   #6
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLoverNVA
I'm sorry for swearing. You'd think lying, posting slander and stalking would qualify for removal too, but looks like Max and Teri can get away with it.

Dont worry, whoever is in the wrong will get called out. If there is a problem, maybe you would be better to bring up a BOI post( be it an old one, or new). You would have to explain the entire situation and present any photos, scans, emails and such to present the information. But it would help in the long run!

Maybe email this person to try and fix the situation before things go that far? Since i dont know your backstory, i cant really say much at this point. But youre better off bringing it either to the BOI, or handling it personally. Good luck!

Old 02-27-2007, 04:28 AM   #7
Max Peterson
Explanation of this thread...

EMAIL FROM TRACY HOSS/ MEISENBACH
TO COLDBLOOD1@MSN.COM
2-25-07
& Max’s Response

Tracy:
I recently found your posts on fauna classifieds, as well as the fact you joined a yahoo appaloosa list at the behest of the moderator. Evidently you've decided to trash my reputation while taking no responsibility yourself.

Max:
You’re doing a good enough job of trashing your reputation – all by yourself.

Tracy:
After reading the tripe you posted I decided I'm probably going to sue you for public slander, as well as turn you in to my brother in law, who is a special agent for the IRS in Texas. I hope all your snake selling records are up to date and your financial files accurate. it was interesting to find your links where you have litters for sale.

Max:
You can threaten to sue, & threaten to sic your brother-in-law (We all have relatives in “high” places) on me all you want – There’s such thing as counter suits, & there is nothing illegal about telling the truth.
The IRS can have all of my records it wants.
I’m interested that you found links to litters I was selling – I’ve never listed any litters for sale ever!
It’s not illegal to breed & sell snakes, but it is illegal to threaten people – You can ask your lawyer about that.

Tracy:
I'll reiterate a few facts for you, which you seem to have forgotten.,

1) I did not "skip" town. I had my place on the market for 8 months with a BIG sign by the road. Anyone driving past knew I was moving.

Max:
Yep! And both Laurel & I talked to you before you moved. You told me that you didn’t have any money at the time. You told her some other stuff, but I’ll let her answer that as I didn’t hear those conversations. You also did not leave us a forwarding address or contact information. When we did have a potential mare to breed with your stallion, we could not find you. You had not only moved out of state but had changed your name.

Tracy:
2) Your mare lost the foal because you didn't remove her from fescue pasture. The first time I met your girlfriend was to treat the other mare she had for fescue poisoning because she didn't have any milk for her foal. It was not our responsibility that she lost the foal, it was poor owner management.

Max:
She was never on a fescue pasture, & we have never had a mare treated for fescue poisoning. The mare your stallion bred to reabsorbed the baby; it did not miscarry, & was in the early part of her pregnancy. Our other mare, the one you said had “fescue poisoning” with her first foal, was in foal at the same time as the mare we bred to your stallion. Our other mare was in the same pasture and had no problems with her pregnancy or milk production.

Tracy:
3) Your mare kicked the shit out of my stallion and tore up my barn because she was an idiot. I almost lost an entire breeding season because she kicked him right in the testicles.

Max:
Oh, well… Part of breeding horses… Laurel grew up near a horse breeding facility, she said they always hobbled the mares to prevent injury to the stallions. (Is this “poor owner management”?)

Tracy:
4) Your girlfriend asked for a refund WAY after she decided to not rebreed the mare. I told her that due to the time frame, almost 2 years after the initial breeding, that we didn't do refunds, we only did rebreedings.

Max:
It wasn’t a matter deciding not to rebreed that mare. According to our records we breed her to your stallion in August of 1996. She was palpated in foal in September 1996. When we found out that the mare had reabsorbed the pregnancy in the spring of 1997, we tried to get her to come into season again. She did not. You suggested that we breed to our other mare that had just foaled. We told you that we wanted to wait another year before breeding her. You said no problem. (We feel that it is healthier for the mare to be rebred every 2 years than every year.) When Laurel found out that she was finally pregnant in October of 1997, after dealing with fertility problems, she spoke to you about not wanting to breed her mare because she did not want to deal with a new foal and a new baby at the same time. (According to our math, that would make it one year and one month not 2 years.) You informed her that you did not have the money, but that you would give her another breeding to another mare, or we could wait until we were ready to breed our other mare who had already foaled twice. Laurel could not find any of her friends that were interested in breeding to your stallion.

Tracy:
5)You changed your phone number, and your girlfriend changed her last name. I had no idea how to contact her.

Max:
Our phone numbers have never changed in the 14+ years we have lived here.
My “girlfriend/wife” has never changed her name in the twenty years I have known her.
You, on the other hand, have been going by multiple names – You were Tracy Hoss while you were in Texas & are Meisenbach in Virginia, but supposedly were Meisenbach in the past…

Tracy:
6) You're now bitching about a case from TEN years ago. Let's look at Texas law:
Texas Statutes of Limitation
The Texas Civil Practice & Remedies Code provides a 4-year limitations period for types of debt. The SoL begins after the day the cause of action accrues, (Section 16.004 (a) (3)).

And Virginia law:

Virginia Statutes of Limitation
Open account: 3 years from the last payment or last charge for goods or services rendered on the account.

Written contracts (non-UCC): 5 years.

Sale of goods under the UCC: 4 years.

Virginia Judgments: 10 years, and renewable (extended) to 20 years.

Foreign judgments: 10 years.
So now you're harassing me in public on the internet over a debt that I legally don't owe ( the only thing I might owe is a rebreeding to one of your girlfriend's mares.)

Max:
We thought that we had a verbal agreement to extend the time period for “rebreeding”. When I make a verbal agreement, I stand by it. When you left the state and changed your name without informing us of your new address, we figured we were SOL. I really didn’t expect you to honor your end of the deal – Sure there is a statute of limitations; I understand that, but I can certainly post true facts about somebody’s character – There is no statute of limitations on that!
Besides, I wasn’t going to hire a detective over several hundred dollars, but when I got around to doing a Google search & found you had moved to Virginia, I decided to email you.

Tracy:
7) You were able to find my website but couldn't find my phone number on it? It's right there under the contact link, along with my email address. Why not call so this could be resolved before you started posting your bullshit all over the net? Hmm it's probably because you KNOW that I did NONE of the things you accused me of. And now you're thinking about posting some crap on the Appaloosa-Political Animal list? Go ahead, I will sue your ass into next week, because I have not only Texas law but Virginia law on my side. I also have vet bills from when my stallion was injured, the contract dates and witnesses. I remember when your girlfriend wanted me to give her my round pen as an exchange for the rebreeding. What a joke! A $2,000.00 round pen for a fricking rebreed on a crazy mare.
I know why she didn't want the rebreed, it was because she didn't want to clean up the fescue and she knew that the next mare would abort too. This is NOT a stallion management problem, it is mare owner mismanagement and we were NOT responsible for that. And I still talk to Dr. Hayes and her records can be subpoenaed to show that she did treat your horses for fescue poisoning as well as the damage to my stallion.

Max:
Yes, we found your website a year or two ago. Yes, we called and left a message and e-mailed you with NO response. The last time I’d talked with you on the phone was a worthless conversation that accomplished nothing. Since you never responded, I decided to post on the internet so that other people could judge your character.

There was no need to “clean up the fescue” because there was no fescue in their pasture! The reason Laurel did not want to rebreed was because she did not feel she would have the time for a foal while raising our child. When she told you this, you seemed to understand since you had a young child, but you still insisted on a rebreeding, which we agreed to.

We still use Katie, she’s a great horse vet & her word could never be disputed.
You can subpoena all the records you want. I don’t think they will show what you want them to.

Tracy:
Had you ACTUALLY contacted me, which you never have, I would have been happy to discuss a rebreeding to our young stallion, or perhaps a PARTIAL refund. I am not going to discuss either as long as your slanderous posts remain up on fauna.com and horse hobbyist and you remain a presence on the Appaloosa- Political Animal list. When these things are removed I will enter into a discussion to resolve the situation. I do not cheat my clients, but I also don't let them take advantage of me while mismanaging their horses.
If you think I'm kidding about suing you for slander or turning you into the IRS you're wrong. I will do both with no hesitation if your posts are not removed and you don't unsubscribe from the yahoo list. I am CC'ing this email to my lawyer, and my brother in law so you'll know how serious I am.

Max:
Well…Let’s see my wife, & I, both talked to you on the phone, while you were in Texas. I emailed and called you from your website, once I had tracked you down. I’d call that contact.
I guess we should have had our attorney contact you in writing, instead of trying to work it out in person.
Rebreeding one of our horses would be pointless at this time – I really don’t think our geldings would appreciate being artificially inseminated, & we don’t have any plans for acquiring any mares.
If you had informed us of your new location, or had responded to our phone message or e-mail a year or two ago, we would not have felt the need to resort to posting.

Tracy:
When you have complied with removing your slanderous posts you can contact me via email or phone and discuss resolving this issue. Should you chose not to remove the posts and contact me it will tell the court that you had no intent to resolve this matter and that your efforts were to harass me publicly and slander my reputation. I imagine the 200 or so good letters of reference will bear some weight against your complaint.

Tracy Meisenbach
www.trinityapp.com

Max:
It’s not slander, when it is the truth.
You on, the other hand, are making some outrageous claims about us.
I think you should consult your lawyer before you post anything else & dig yourself in deeper.
Sincerely,
Max Peterson

Old 02-27-2007, 10:33 AM   #8
AppLoverNVA
Max Peterson admits he's lying

Max wrote:

>I'm interested that you found links to litters I was selling - I've
never listed any litters for sale ever!
It's not illegal to breed & sell snakes, but it is illegal to threaten
people - You can ask your lawyer about that.

There is certainly nothing illegal about telling someone that you will sue them. And you did have a post on another page where you were talking about a litter of snakes you have.

>Yep! And both Laurel & I talked to you before you moved. You told me
that you didn't have any money at the time. You told her some other
stuff, but I'll let her answer that as I didn't hear those
conversations.

I told her I was not going to do a refund beause of the time frame and the fact that the mare was mismanaged.

>You also did not leave us a forwarding address or
contact information

Hello, anyone can send mail to a person's address for a year after they move and stuff is forwarded. Also Katie has my address now and still sends me Christmas cards. And again, my website for Trinity Appaloosa Farm has been on the web since 1996. My husband's mother still lives in Whitewright and has the same last name, so she could even be called.

>She was never on a fescue pasture, & we have never had a mare treated
for fescue poisoning. The mare your stallion bred to reabsorbed the
baby; it did not miscarry, & was in the early part of her pregnancy.

Yes she was. You forget that I met your girlfriend ON a vet call for a mare that had no milk. And north Texas is loaded with Fescue.

>Our other mare, the one you said had "fescue poisoning" with her first
foal, was in foal at the same time as the mare we bred to your
stallion. Our other mare was in the same pasture and had no problems
with her pregnancy or milk production.

Yes, because she was treated with Domperidone which allows fescue mares to bag normally.

>Oh, well. Part of breeding horses. Laurel grew up near a horse
breeding facility, she said they always hobbled the mares to prevent
injury to the stallions. (Is this "poor owner management"?)

No, it's called having an insane mare that tried to tear down someone's barn and not warning people she was crazy. Hobbling is dangerous and can hurt the mare if she panicks.

>According to our
records we breed her to your stallion in August of 1996

Hmm August in 1996 and I left Texas in April in 1999. I was in one place the whole time in Texas and in all this time I was able to avoid you and not refund your money? That makes NO sense at all. In three years you couldn't find a mare to rebreed?

>She was
palpated in foal in September 1996. When we found out that the mare
had reabsorbed the pregnancy in the spring of 1997, we tried to get
her to come into season again. She did not.

Yes Max, because she was on Fescue and it can effect cycling.

>You suggested that we breed to our other mare that had just foaled. We told you that we wanted to wait another year before breeding her. You said no problem.
(We feel that it is healthier for the mare to be rebred every 2 years than every year.)

I said no problem because I knew your mare was on domperidone which can also effect cycling.

> When Laurel found out that she was finally pregnant
in October of 1997, after dealing with fertility problems, she spoke
to you about not wanting to breed her mare because she did not want to
deal with a new foal and a new baby at the same time. (According to
our math, that would make it one year and one month not 2 years.)

Yes, she said she didn't want to rebreed the mare and I told her she could sell the breeding. Our horse breeding contract had nothing to do with extraneous events. It had to do with breeding horses.

>You
informed her that you did not have the money, but that you would give
her another breeding to another mare, or we could wait until we were
ready to breed our other mare who had already foaled twice. Laurel
could not find any of her friends that were interested in breeding to
your stallion.

I informed her I would not refund her money. Finding a mare to rebreed is not the stallion owner's problem.

>Our phone numbers have never changed in the 14+ years we have lived here.
My "girlfriend/wife" has never changed her name in the twenty years I
have known her.

There was no phone listing for Laura Peterson in Trenton Texas when we lived there.

>You, on the other hand, have been going by multiple names - You were
Tracy Hoss while you were in Texas & are Meisenbach in Virginia, but
supposedly were Meisenbach in the past.

I legally changed my name to my husband's in 1997. I didn't change my address though, nor did I alter any other personal information. As I said, mail is forwarded for a year. Katie knew where I was the whole time, she still does.

>We thought that we had a verbal agreement to extend the time period
for "rebreeding". When I make a verbal agreement, I stand by it.

You're now admitting you did not have a contract obligation for a refund. So your initial statement on fauna was a lie. I left three years after the initial breeding. How long is a stallion owner supposed to hold space? I don't know of any farm that would do a three year extension when the fault is the mare owner's.

> When you left the state and changed your name without informing us of your new address, we figured we were SOL.

Give me a break. I hadn't heard from you in years and my forwarding address was at the post office. My stallion's name has been on the internet for 10 years, a single websearch would have produced my new phone number. A call to Katie would have gotten my address.

>Sure there is a statute of limitations; I
understand that, but I can certainly post true facts about somebody's
character - There is no statute of limitations on that!

Like a person that lies about a chain of events, lies about having a contract that guarantees a refund, lies about calling and emailing me. Yep that's an unstanding citizen. Your reply has verified and proven every single one of my points. You didn't make any effort to fulfill your obligation of a mare owner and you're trying to blame poor mismangement on the stallion.

> Besides, I wasn't going to hire a detective over several hundred
dollars, but when I got around to doing a Google search & found you
had moved to Virginia, I tried to contact you.

WHEN YOU GOT AROUND TO IT? Give me a break. I'm so easy to find it's laughable. And you posted that stuff in November after TEN YEARS. That's a pretty slow burn. I had to dig through sx boxes of horse records to find the mare you were referring too.

>Yes, I found your website a year or two ago. I called and left a
message, and e-mailed you with NO response.

Max, you're flat lying. I've had the same email address for ten years. It's server based and never changes no matter if I move or change search. It is based on my website and forwards me mail no matter what local server I use. You have never called me. I have an answering machine as well as voicemail for the farm. And now you're admitting that you found my website two years ago, but suddenly last November you decided to make an accusatory post about me on a snake site. Was is just a slow day and you didn't have anything to do?

> The last time I'd talked
with you on the phone was a worthless conversation that accomplished
nothing.

I haven't spoken to you on the phone. Every phone conversation I had about your mare was with your girlfriend. It was her horse, so you legally had no say in the matter.

>Since you never responded, I decided to post on the internet
so that other people could judge your character.

To be sure. Ten years after you mismanaged a mare, didn't do a rebreed and made no effort to contact me you decide to make a post on a SNAKE forum. Like I'm going to sell a snake to anyone.
Hmm, there is a link on my website to the horse groups, but you didn't join any of them until Teri came trolling for you.

> When she told you this, you seemed to understand
since you had a young child, but you still insisted on a rebreeding,
which we agreed to.

Well there you go, in your own words. I didn't owe you a refund, which is the gist of your post on fauna. So out of your own mouth you've just admitted that your initial post is a lie. I did everything I could to accommadate Laura and time simply ran out. I don't know of any stallion owner that would do two and three extensions for a mare owner.

>We still use Katie, she's a great horse vet & her word could never be
disputed.
You can subpoena all the records you want. I don't think they will
show what you want them to.

Max, I still talk with Katie on the phone, I still get Christmas cards, I still visit her when I come to Texas. IN ten years she has NEVER mentioned you or Laura. She has NEVER said there was any problem with a client.

>Well.Let's see my wife, & I, both talked to you on the phone, while
you were in Texas. I emailed and called you from your website, once I
had tracked you down. I'd call that contact

No you didn't. I have never spoken to you on the phone. You were not the legal owner of the mare so you really had so say in the matter. I only saw you twice. You haven't called, which would certainly show up on a caller ID, nor have you emailed me. I get emails from people every day, all day and nothing from you has ever shown up. Come on Max, I get emails from people inquiring about horses from all over the world, yet some how I miss one email from you in Trenton Texas. Doesn't compute.

>I guess we should have had our attorney contact you in writing,
instead of trying to work it out in person

I'm sure he could have figured out how to use the phone or email.

>Rebreeding one of our horses would be pointless at this time - I
really don't think our geldings would appreciate being artificially
inseminated, & we don't have any plans for acquiring any mares.
>If you had informed us of your new location, or had responded to our
phone message or e-mail a year or two ago, we would not have felt the
need to resort to posting.

Let me get this straight. You admit a few paragraphs back that YOU had no right to a refund and that the only obligation I owed you was a rebreed. YOU then have no horses that can be bred, and that is somehow my fault. You don't say anything to me, according to you, for EIGHT years, and then two years later you post on a snake forum about not getting a rebreed for when you only own geldings.
You simply aren't making any sense at all.

>It's not slander, when it is the truth.

No dear, by your own hand what you posted on fauna was a lie. You admit here that you were owed a REBREED. Not a REFUND. You admit that you never even tried to find me for EIGHT YEARS. Your whole post was nothing but a tantrum because you didn't get a rebreed within an extended time frame. Not my fault, not my problem.

You went on an open forum and questioned my business ethics, and then come in here and post from your own hand that what you originally stated was a lie. So who's got the ethics problem max? And why were you posting porn site links on a family forum? Why would you even offer it up so that some kid could click on it? http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...7115#post87115
Talk about twisted! I hope no children clicked that link!

So max, now that you've proven me right and admitted that I didn't owe you a refund what's next?
By the way, you might want to check the Texas A and M fescue map, it shows the entire area where we lived as being fescue infected. I had it in my pastures which is why I always dry lotted mares their last tri-mester. The area you are in is toxic with it. So trying to pretend you didn't have a fescue pasture is useless.

>You on, the other hand, are making some outrageous claims about us.
I think you should consult your lawyer before you post anything else &
dig yourself in deeper.

Oh, my lawyer is going to love getting your post where you admit I owed you a rebreed and not a refund. And all the dates that correspond with exactly what I said in the first place. And you admitting that you didn't even try to find me for eight years, and then you found my website, but didn't post your tirade for two more years.

Yep, my lawyer is going to love you posting that crap on fauna.

Tracy Meisenbach
www.trinityapp.com
http://www.geocities.com/trinityapp
http://thehorsediary.blogspot.com/
Updated 2-08-2007

Old 02-27-2007, 02:11 PM   #9
Mooing Tricycle
You guys, this needs to be on the BOI. Not here.

Old 02-27-2007, 02:14 PM   #10
AppLoverNVA
Deleting posts

I'm quite happy to delete my posts when Max deletes his. I'm can't allow his statements to be posted without a rebuttal, since his intent is to slander me for things that were his fault.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread