Emeralds-WOW - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2006, 05:52 PM   #11
allthatslithers
Firstly, nowhere did I ever state weight, so you are mistaken there. Please show me where i indicated precise length and weight.

Secondly, she was sonogrammed,confirmed to have eggs and was bred multiple times before and thereafter. Im sorry it's not a human you don't get souveneir videos and procedure was performed by a business partners friend at a vet clinic. We also have a live arrival guarantee, anything thereafter is your responsibility. You indicated complete lack of experience with ETB's from moment one so how you can assume it was NOT your husbandry is beyond me. Ours are very much alive and kicking, huge fat and gravid..not sure what you're doing wrong. Months later and with no contact or indication of anything wrong yet you suddenly expect replacements, me to reimburse you for vet costs, and let me get this right..caging allowance? Nice try. I believe I have all of our emails still saved so this should prove interesting, as well as the fact it's been two months...
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-12-2006, 06:07 PM   #12
allthatslithers
*****Actively Breeding 1.1 pair of Emerald tree Boas. BEAUTIFUL pair, male is high white. Female is EXCELLENT size. They have been breeding non-stop. Without a doubt she is gravid or will be very soon. $750 if you HURRY!*****

By the way..you purchased the pair for $750 in May..not the single monster female who is listed seperately. We ended up keeping her. I think sir, you are very very confused. So please show me where it indicates the female of the PAIR you bought were 7ft, where a weight on ANY of them was stated. Next time you begin flinging s*&t at people, at least know what 1)you're talking about and 2) what animals you purchased. I think it's clear in this ad. You couldn't sex them and did not know what to feed them but it's months later OUR fault..don't think so pal, sorry. We have captively bred them and never had a problem, in fact people have given us ETB's they couldn't take care of.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-12-2006, 10:02 PM   #13
jeffbeckhudd
You might wanna check your email

Old 07-13-2006, 03:03 AM   #14
allthatslithers
jeff,

sorry for your mishap.

unfortunatly we offer a live arrival guarantee.it has been quite some time since you have recieved the snakes from us. We heard from you immediately upon recieving snakes at which time you questioned what they ate, how to distinguish male-female and how soon she would have babies...which I had to explain NUMEROUS times the gestational duration of an ETB..so you friend, are mistaken nor are you going to get away with ridiculous claims of us being dishonest with you. You purchased the 1.1 pair listed in the ad. End of story. It is in all likelihood possible that she reabsorbed in your questionable care. After that we heard nothing,until now.

We also know that we are not the only ones recieving your absurd demands and claims. I suggest you perhaps look into a new hobby if snakekeeping is too difficult.

Refrain from contacting us, your claims and demands are absurd and will not be addressed further. Busy taking care of them is the most asinine excuse for not emailing I have ever heard. We have a family and run multiple businesses and still manage to email people and associates, try again. Ridiculous.

Amber and Chuck

ATS
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-17-2006, 12:42 AM   #15
ravensgait
Guys Take this to the BOI, doesn't belong in the adds. If there is a problem that is where you should be discussing it

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread