Good Guy DBM Reptiles - Martin Fox - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-09-2009, 02:43 PM   #1
Tere Salazar
DBM Reptiles - Martin Fox

I have had the pleasure of my first completed transaction with Martin Fox of DBM Reptiles, and I'd like to tell everyone a bit about the transaction.

First of all, I saw the ad for a female yellowbelly ball python. The pictures were gorgeous, and I decided I'd like to have her, but...Martin had no feedback here on the BOI or anywhere else on Fauna. To say I was skeptical is an understatement. I PMed Martin in a rather skeptical tone, asking him to tell me about himself. Honestly, I didn't even expect a response.

My husband was sitting in the background going, "what do you want her for?" "She's not all that."

The response I got was a full explanation of who Martin is, what his business beliefs and ethics are, and I discovered he was super friendly. I was immediately put at ease, so I paid him for the ball python.

The remainder of the weekend was spent chatting with Martin via PM, and through the course of the weekend, it seemed as though he had decided it was his job to ensure my comfort with this transaction. I received communication at every single step of the process.

Well, my little girl arrived this morning. She was packaged perfectly. I opened the box, and much to my surprise, this gal is almost neon. The pictures that Martin posted in her ad were nice...but real life is a whole other story. She is eye popping, fat, and has a fantastic temperament.

My husband just arrived home, and had nothing to say that was less than glowing. He is truly impressed, and anyone who knows him knows that that's not an easy thing to accomplish.

All in all, the transaction was flawless, excellent communication, great packaging, BEAUTIFUL snake. I would not hesitate to recommend Martin of DBM Reptiles to anyone wanting a way-better-than-expected snake at a fantastic price.

Thank you, Martin!

Old 06-09-2009, 03:10 PM   #2
DBM Reptiles
Thanks so much it means a lot to us! Glad you love her

Old 06-09-2009, 08:13 PM   #3
reddragon36
I'm a beliver. Now I can see what the wife saw in this girl. She is outstanding. She has a great temperment, is very plump and amazingly beautiful. You can tell Jeff loves his animals. These pictures do not do her any justice.

Thanks Martin.

Old 06-09-2009, 08:24 PM   #4
reddragon36
***Jeff=Martin sorry Martin it's been a long day and Jeff is the guy we are getting the lesser from. And she has been talking about him as much as Dutchess. Sorry again.

Old 06-09-2009, 09:22 PM   #5
DBM Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddragon36 View Post
***Jeff=Martin sorry Martin it's been a long day and Jeff is the guy we are getting the lesser from. And she has been talking about him as much as Dutchess. Sorry again.
Not a problem at all.

Old 06-09-2009, 09:26 PM   #6
Tere Salazar
You ought to call him Bill or something...see how he likes it!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ball python, dbm reptiles, martin fox