adam of south carolina, ripped me off - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-10-2003, 04:18 AM   #1
birdlover1982
adam of south carolina, ripped me off

i spoke with this person while he was buying crickets at a local pet store. he seemed very nice and i buy mice for my birds once in a while ther but he told me he could get them for less. so i paid him the middle of nov for 100 fuzzy mice. it was $20 cash with him saying it would take just a couple of weeks cause he was ordering and would put them in with his order. he gave me his number and a website address that i can't remember now and neither can my friend so i trusted him. now i call and it is not the right number so he ripped me off! i talked to the guy he was talking to at the store who is my friend and he told me he didn't know his info but started using this site cause adam told him about it so i should try here.

this is all i know about him. his number is 803-466-1539 he is only a little older then me was with a kid when i talked to him and said he was buying crickets for his spiders so i guess he keeps them. he also lives by the airport if any of you know him. i gave him my number too. he said he was helping me out cause i help birds so that's why it was so much cheeper then the store. i thought he lying to me as it seemed too cheap. i guess he was because he took my money and i don't have any mice. but the store sells them for 90 cents each to me so it would have been a big savings and really helped me and my birds. if you can help me find him thank you. jenny mills

Old 12-10-2003, 06:18 AM   #2
Rainbowboaman
Jenny,
That number is a Sprint PCS number registered in Coumbia,SC. Good luck getting your mice or money back

Old 12-10-2003, 06:41 AM   #3
dvf1973
sorry

i guess its a lesson to be learned, i would just say, rodentpro.com, bigcheese, places online you can get frozen anything for cheap in large quantities, i would always get names"full" and adresses that kind of stuff before these type of transactions, lucky it was only 20 bucks, as thats not bad in the scheme of things, damien friesz

Old 12-10-2003, 07:57 AM   #4
HerpVenue
so what is his info?

address?
e-mail?
last name?

What store did you meet at? (the name)

Old 12-10-2003, 08:04 AM   #5
HerpVenue
Nevermind....
I just realized who you are talking about.

that phone number might be wrong....it is

(803) 466-1359

His e-mail is 4adam@comcast.net

his website addy is

http://www.angelfire.com/nv/impactreptiles/

Old 12-10-2003, 11:51 PM   #6
NEWReptiles
Adam Block has been brought up here on Fauna a few times, I will post the links soon if I get a chance.

Old 12-11-2003, 12:19 AM   #7
dvf1973
hey jen

i guess heres the deal i checked the website privided by ritchie luna, i emailed that email, adam responded a minute ago, i will post his email here-

I would love to but Rich has told me I can't respond to anything said about
me until I pay him $10! He has "locked me out" of the site until I pay him.
For all I know he's locking people out and starting bad guy posts just so
people have no choice but to pay him to deffend their own name.

I can't even see the thread but I think you're talking about this girl Jen,
or Jess, something short like that. I have a Samsung A460 (known for
dropping the phone book) and it's dropped it again so I can't call her.
That's the only place I have her number as I didn't meet her in a place I
could write it. Just tell her to call me.

Adam Block
(803) 466-1359

so there you go, damien friesz

Old 12-11-2003, 12:42 AM   #8
Wilomn
Very interesting. He's in a business that makes money by selling mice. adam the great and all knowing is in there buying crickets. Ok, I've got that part. Then he tells the customer of the business he's in that he can beat that business' price on mice.

How cool is that!!!!

adam if you ever do pay up the ten bucks to Rich and read this I already know your thinking on this. You're helping her help her birds. While I give you a point for wanting to help I can't help but take at least two points away for the way and also the place you did it. I occasionally had some lowlife try to sell an animal in my store to one of my customers. The bum's rush and a heave ho was the next move.

Ethics, it's a word you have bandied about here but, I suspect you have little understanding of.

Wes Pollock

Old 12-11-2003, 02:08 AM   #9
dvf1973
hey jen

i guess heres the deal i checked the website privided by ritchie luna, i emailed that email, adam responded a minute ago, i will post his email here-

I can't even see the thread but I think you're talking about this girl Jen,
or Jess, something short like that. I have a Samsung A460 (known for
dropping the phone book) and it's dropped it again so I can't call her.
That's the only place I have her number as I didn't meet her in a place I
could write it. Just tell her to call me.

Adam Block
(803) 466-1359

so there you go, damien friesz

Old 12-11-2003, 02:51 AM   #10
WebSlave
Quote:
Yep, that sounds like Adam.

Do a keyword search on posts made by TheGhost, which was his latest handle. Adam is the first one to try out my new Warning System implementation of assessing a fine for deserving individuals. This is explained in more detail up at the top of the BOI forum in the thread entitled "Warnings". But in a nutshell, anyone who proves to be an excessive problem for this site will be fined and suspended until they pay the fine. I guess you can consider it a "pain in the butt" tax if you want to.

Something tells me I should have made the initial fine $100, though.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!