For Sale Amazing Proven Mack Snow Eclipse Group 1.4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Old 10-07-2016, 08:50 PM   #1
RickyG
Amazing Proven Mack Snow Eclipse Group 1.4

For Sale
Proven Mack Snow Eclipse Group 1.4
All have solid black eyes.

This is the sweetest group I have worked with in the last couple years!!! Karen and I have gotten more exciting results out of these exact parents than any other group (considering what we spent)... I want to pass this excitement on!

These are most of my original Mack Snow Eclipse group... I never really had the intention to sell these, but they are being replaced by some of their amazing offspring.

Asking $425 shipped for all 5

All 5 are young 2014 geckos... Bred only 2 seasons. Produced by and purchased from Ron Tremper.
The male is in the middle of the photo... He is long and lanky, nearly 11 inches and currently 86 grams. He is proven het Tremper Albino also.
The females have just about finished laying for the season and are putting some weight back on. The one on the left is currently 49 grams, the other 3 are at 47 grams. Right now (9/05/16) they are slender, but not skinny. --Update 10/6 Females are back to good weight, with the smallest at 51 grams.
2 females have proven het Tremper. The other 2 are still possible hets.
These girls lay tons of fertile eggs!!! This group has produced some of the nicest high-white Total Eclipses (aka Super Galaxies) you'll ever see! I've also gotten a few Super Raptors, Mack Raptors and striped out of them.
Of course, you'll also get more Mack snow eclipses and a few normal eclipses as well...
Great starter group with tons of potential!
For $500 Shipped, I will throw in a proven breeder 2013 Raptor female.
Message me or Text 305-878-4874 to inquire
Rick Gomez

If needed, I'd be more than happy to guide you through a breeding project WITH ANY PURCHASE from me.
The Colors in these photos were not enhanced or manipulated in any way. What you see is very much what you get.

The first photo is the actual group for sale.
The second and third photos are some of the offspring I produced from this group! (Hold Backs)
The last photo is the optional Raptor female that I can add on.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 10-13-2016, 02:20 PM   #2
krusty
I just hit the "Like" button. I have offspring of these from Rick and they're awesome!

Old 10-13-2016, 03:07 PM   #3
RickyG
Haha! Thanks Krusty! Yes yours were produced by this group. Sale is now pending!
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-24-2016, 08:28 PM   #4
Magical Geckos
Trades?

Old 10-24-2016, 08:40 PM   #5
RickyG
This group is on hold. Final payment due at the end of the month. I'm limited on trades I would consider, but I may trade on some of the other stuff I have.
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-24-2016, 08:42 PM   #6
Magical Geckos
send me a list

Old 10-24-2016, 08:48 PM   #7
RickyG
Oh yea, I just recently liked your page! I'm at http://Facebook.com/rggeckos
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-28-2016, 07:59 PM   #8
thechamguy
They still available

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!