Jeff Hoffman Another Great “Good Guy” - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-06-2007, 09:20 PM   #1
John E Dove
Thumbs up Jeff Hoffman Another Great “Good Guy”

I recently made an inquiry attachment to a previous inquiry on Mr. Hoffman (link below). Based on the positive statements to the first inquiry as well as my own inquiry I went ahead with the deal.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...hlight=Hoffman
Boy I am happy I did. Not only was the communication great from the start but Mr. Hoffman even offered me a better deal than he had advertised.
When it came to shipping we even clicked when it came to not wanting to risk the snake by shipping late in the week. Though he emailed me the tracking number last Wednesday night when payment was made we both agreed to wait until Monday to actually ship.
Further he went out of his way to wait until the last minute Monday night to deliver the snake to the shipper at 1700 just prior to the shipper closing so the snake would have to spend no more time than absolutely necessary in transit.
She arrived here at 1135 well packaged, warm and in great condition.
I will not hesitate to do business again with Mr. Jeffrey Ray Hoffman when he has something that fits our program at the time.
Thanks Jeff for a great deal.
And thank you again to Mr. Zuchowski, and the all participating members of Fauna, for providing us all the ability to sort the Good Guys from the bad.
Were it not for the BOI and a lady I knew only as Reptilemama, who directed me to Fauna and the BOI, I would not be making on line purchases.

John E Dove

Old 03-06-2007, 10:01 PM   #2
ExoticsExpress
Agreed 100%!!

Anthony Allis
ExoticsExpress@aol.com

Old 03-10-2007, 08:59 PM   #3
Keith Northrop
Talking If this is the Same Jeff Hoffman who E-mailed Me....

"Since" I don't personally Know if Jeff has Business "cents" I know he has a "Sense" of Humor......This helps alot in Business Thanks Keith

Old 10-22-2008, 07:31 PM   #4
Steve Craig
I ordered a Gray Ratsnake (white oak phase) from Jeff and received my animal yesterday. Jeff was a pleasure to deal with excellent communication throughout the whole transaction. When I opened the package, I had a healthy, gorgeous gray rat. The packing was excellent, and the animal was exactly as advertised. No doubt I'd order from Jeff again. Great guy to do business with.
Steve Craig

Old 12-21-2008, 02:11 PM   #5
grogansilver
Thumbs up Jeff Hoffman

Thank you for being a good and honest sales man, i do love my two Suriname boas that i received from you they are beautiful top of the line species also had great communication between Mr.Hoffman and i. I would highly recommend any body looking for a reptile to go through him if you want excellent quality and good knowledge on the item purchasing. Thanks again Jeff, grogansilver.

Old 06-10-2009, 01:20 PM   #6
Tere Salazar
I would have to agree with Mr. Dove. I just completed a transaction with Jeff, and it was flawless, from start to finish. Jeff is super easy to work with, and his communications are very clear. He leaves absolutely nothing to question.

I purchased a male Lesser ball python, and he is nothing short of stunning. I would not hesitate to recommend Jeff to others, and I certainly plan on doing more business with him in the future!

Thank you, Jeff! I couldn't be happier!

Old 06-10-2009, 07:32 PM   #7
Tere Salazar
Sorry for the double post, but I was waiting to get permission from Jeff to use the following photo.

This is the little guy we got from Jeff, a Lesser Platinum, and he is actually much prettier in person. The photo was taken by Jeff Hoffman.

Thanks again, Jeff!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!