A Forgotten Realm - Steve Ori - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-19-2002, 12:11 AM   #1
antman
Steve has gone above and beyond in helping me.  I ordered a male redtail from him and he did everything he said he was going to do - very classy guy.  Since then (and actually before then) I have peppered him with question after question and he has graciously answered every one of them and never seems put off at all.  

I have been keeping snakes as pets for over 15 years and am just now getting into the breeding side of things (non-understanding wife who is no a bit more understanding).  He has helped me by answering critical questions concerning breeding boas/pythons and has recommended books I can purchase to assist me in my future breeding programs I would like to establish.  Like I said in the title, can't say enough good things about A Forgotten Realm.  I would recommend them to anyone and will certainly go back to them for future purchases (and advice - lol).

If you have any questions, feel free to email me.

Christopher Ingram
cingram@topher.net

Old 10-07-2002, 09:26 AM   #2
Jeff Gray
Steve Ori " aint nut-N but da REAL DEAL ! " He has fantastic animals AND customer service . I have been a customer of his in the past & wouldn't hesitate to do business in the future . He not only provides quality care for his animals but he also knows how to treat his customers . He has since become my friend . You can't go wrong with Steve , he's a QUALITY INDIVIDUAL ! spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_Jeff Gray

Old 11-24-2002, 06:01 PM   #3
Hurley
Just wanted to add to this thread

I recently bought a clutch of Baird's rat snakes from A Forgotten Realm and I have to say that Steve Ori was a real pleasure to deal with. Very polite and prompt emails, quick turn around times. I sent the money and the snakes arrived promptly within a week. The hatchlings were well packaged and were fat and lively upon arrival.

Just wanted to add to this good guy post,
thanks Steve and A Forgotten Realm

Connie Hurley

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!