want a part of me. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-09-2007, 05:51 PM   #1
TIBOR PAPP
want a part of me.

my 12 year old, 2 year old greenwing... ginger...she would love to play with the camera..

a news paper print motley...gotta love news paper...not!

thanks for looking

Old 10-10-2007, 06:56 AM   #2
crotalusadamanteus
My grandma had some of those LOUD birds around when growing up. LOL I thought those were called Scarlet Mc Caws? She had a pair of Blue & Golds, and a Military Mc Caw that just flew in one day and adopted her, a Sulpher Crest Cockatoo. Way too much screaching for me. HA HA HA

Love the Motley Albino. I got a cure for those inks smears. I gave up news print because of ink not going well with their color, and switched to this stuff. I'll never go back either. I love how this stuff works.

Rolled

Pre-Cut

The pre cut comes in most commercial cage sizes, the roll you cut your self. (naturally)

Thanks for sharing!
Rick

Old 10-10-2007, 10:40 AM   #3
TIBOR PAPP
thanks for the tip Rick,I've seen it and thought about it but haven't bought it..

Old 10-10-2007, 07:09 PM   #4
Laura Fopiano
Well heck, now I know what you needed the money for when I bought those mots from you LOL

And now it seems I need some updated pix of them, they are doing really well and the male should breed late season (keeps her fingers and toes crossed)

Now the birds.....they kinda freak me out. I had a cockatiel that only spoke when she masterbated on her water and food bowl. My ex and I would hear "pretty bird, pretty bird, pretty bird" he would look at me, start laughing and say "barney is beaking off again" Sure enough her tail was up and she was rubbing her little bird self on her bowls. It was so fowl...ahahahaha I made a funny!

Old 10-10-2007, 08:31 PM   #5
Metachrosis

Old 10-10-2007, 09:09 PM   #6
TIBOR PAPP
[quote=Laura Fopiano]Well heck, now I know what you needed the money for when I bought those mots from you LOL

Hi Laura...your right,but you knew what I had in mind then.
plus I have this 6' het girl,a early 05..bang for my buck..lol.

But your male is older then my 15 month old albino,does the cockateil give a class....jk
Get some pictures together love to see your motleys .

Old 10-11-2007, 10:26 AM   #7
geckogrl6
Man, that's a nice looking snake! What species/morph is it?

Old 10-11-2007, 03:42 PM   #8
TIBOR PAPP
Quote:
Originally Posted by geckogrl6
Man, that's a nice looking snake! What species/morph is it?
they are both motleys..never seen them before?

Old 10-11-2007, 08:42 PM   #9
Laura Fopiano
She looks really good Tibor! With any luck I will have some bay bay's this year.

Old 10-11-2007, 09:12 PM   #10
TIBOR PAPP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Fopiano
She looks really good Tibor! With any luck I will have some bay bay's this year.
thanks Laura.its really a gamble game..and its easy to jinx myself in hopes they will breed..they may never breed at least I have the cards.idono

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!