Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-23-2016, 05:21 PM   #111
DavidBeard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Time Reptiles View Post
David,
Ty may have fallen from grace here on Fauna, and is no one I'd do business with again, because of a deal gone sour last year, BUT he's still king sh.. on FARCEBOOK!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles
That might be the case now.....until he starts doing the same thing to more people. We've seen it happen time and time again. Big breeders fall from grace due to their own hubris and ego. Like I said.....wouldn't surprise me a bit to see him start doing the same crap that others have pulled as far as taking large deposits (mostly to placate his ego) and then coming up short as far as his animal production goes.

Old 12-23-2016, 05:38 PM   #112
DavidBeard
Also, Lynn.....I looked on the BOI and I didn't see any threads about your deal with Ty that "went sour"......would you care to elaborate?

Old 12-23-2016, 05:54 PM   #113
Black Adder
Looks to me like Ty has fallen by the "good guy" wayside, it was inevitable I guess, after all if you listen to your groupies/sycophants for long enough you actually start to believe them and their bs.
And then is born another "reptile god"
And this is the result, look through the annals of the BOI , it is littered with the train wrecks of careers and reputations of many before Ty.
Even though as has been pointed out the raffle was not for personal gain for Ty, the end result could still be considered a scam as the op did not receive the animal or the $3000 as stated in the terms Ty laid out himself.
And another one bites the dust.......

Old 12-23-2016, 06:58 PM   #114
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post
That might be the case now.....until he starts doing the same thing to more people. We've seen it happen time and time again. Big breeders fall from grace due to their own hubris and ego. Like I said.....wouldn't surprise me a bit to see him start doing the same crap that others have pulled as far as taking large deposits (mostly to placate his ego) and then coming up short as far as his animal production goes.
David,

First things first, Ty won't take deposits, he doesn't need the money...

Ty and I were close friends for many years, many deals back & forth, and many, many, discussions by phone, for those of you that don't know him, he is a real estate tycoon, worth millions. All the money he brings in from reptiles short of expenses, go to a reptile charity, that's fact.

As far as ego, in my opinion, absolutely, he has an enormous ego, heard many times from him, his goal is to be the largest breeder of rare and endangered species of lizards in the world. I'd say he's well on his way.

Although Ty and I are no longer friends, I don't wish him any harm.

In addition, he does do amazing things for several charities in the reptile world. For that, My hats off to him...

The flip of that coin, my opinion, he owes the Tegu, or the $3K, PERIOD!

It is, what it is....

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 12-23-2016, 07:05 PM   #115
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post
Also, Lynn.....I looked on the BOI and I didn't see any threads about your deal with Ty that "went sour"......would you care to elaborate?
David,
My last deal with Ty, is between Ty & I.

Nothing more to say......

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 12-23-2016, 07:56 PM   #116
DavidBeard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Time Reptiles View Post
David,
My last deal with Ty, is between Ty & I.

Nothing more to say......

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles
Had you not brought it up, I would agree. However you did. And since this is a thread about his business reputation, anything you could add that would shed more light one way or another would be beneficial for the group at large.

Old 12-23-2016, 09:05 PM   #117
Sugarhedgie
I am going to post the message I sent to John bins who runs the IRCF and his responses.
Maybe my emotions are in the way but I'm his second message I felt that I was being spoken to like the way ty spoke to me.

Please Bare with me as I can only post 4 ss at a time
Attached Images

Old 12-23-2016, 09:06 PM   #118
Sugarhedgie
Moree
Attached Images

Old 12-23-2016, 09:07 PM   #119
Sugarhedgie
Attached Images

Old 12-23-2016, 09:09 PM   #120
Sugarhedgie
More.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu