Morton Wright..A++++ - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-10-2008, 11:42 PM   #1
Chris@SFC
Morton Wright..A++++

I just wanna give credit where credit needs to be given. Today I picked up a beautiful calico from Morton. Just from the beggining I got a phone call right away 1 hr after I wrote my email and had just what I needed. After what happened to him in the past I felt a little uncomfortable that he didnt trust me. But nope he didnt treat me as if I was a stranger. He brong me to his place and showed me some clutches. Its sad how bad things happen to good people, but hes rebuilding and coming back! He also Chipped my snake for free and gave me so much info. Great guy, he'll see more of my emails for purchases. Thanks Morton!

Old 09-12-2008, 10:56 PM   #2
72LT1
Anyone else have recent feedback on Morton?

Old 09-13-2008, 12:25 AM   #3
Jim@SW
Morton is #1

I have a few animals in my collection from Morton. All of his animals are the best. Calico, super pastels, or ghost pastels. I have purchased these from him. They have always been the best at the show. Morton is always been a very fair man to deal with. I felt very bad when he was robbed a few years back. One of the snakes that was taken. Was a spider male that he had picked up from me. Morton is a stand up guy!

Old 09-13-2008, 12:37 AM   #4
72LT1
Thanks for the input, I think I read a post from you about Morton in one of the other threads.

Old 11-19-2008, 09:57 PM   #5
72LT1
Just wanted to say that I completed a deal from Morton for several very nice Balls. Morton was great to work with, and his snakes were very high quality. I will purchase from him again.

Old 11-20-2008, 11:14 PM   #6
FLTortoise
Great Person

I have done transactions with Morton over the last few years and look forward to vending near him in Daytona each year. Not only does he have great animals he is a great person with integrity who is very passionate about reptiles and enjoys talking and giving advice and not too proud to seek advise from others as well. I enjoy his phone calls from out of the blue when he just wants to talk tortoises!

Old 11-21-2008, 01:38 PM   #7
Serpentine Exotics
We purchased a male ivory bp from Morton back in February and we couldn't be happier with him. He is an awesome animal and a great feeder. He is currently breeding a few of our yellow belly females. Morton is definitely a good guy to deal with.

-Andrew and Kami Varela,
Serpentine Exotics

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!