Inquiry Michael Pannell Fauna ID tretocephalus aka Eric on KS - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-06-2008, 11:33 PM   #1
SPJ
Michael Pannell Fauna ID tretocephalus aka Eric on KS

Anyone have any dealings?

The ad on Fauna is listed under the name Michael Pannell here
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=120712

The ad on KS is listed under the name Eric here
http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=53&de=643396

Same photos but different name.

The last time I ran into an ad in 2 places with different names it didn't turn out so well so I am a bit hesitant when I see it now.

Old 11-07-2008, 12:25 AM   #2
Tim Cole
They are business partners. We bought an Ornate from Michael last week and it's doing fine.

Old 11-07-2008, 08:20 AM   #3
coheed196
Their names are michael pannell and eric lagos. They are at the Dixie Reptile Show every month. My girlfriend bought a hedgehog from them about six months ago and he is very healthy. I bought my het raptor leo female from them and she is very healthy and has produced many babies for me. As far as their shipping practices go, Im not sure cause I've only dealt with them in person, so at least buying from them in person I would say they are good guys.

Vincent Kelley

Old 11-07-2008, 09:30 AM   #4
SPJ
Thanks.
Glad they are good guys.

Old 11-07-2008, 01:37 PM   #5
elago
Just so everyone's clear... My name is Eric Lago, and Michael Pannell is indeed my business partner. Multiple ads on multiple classifieds are run by both myself as well as Michael- they are indeed the same animals. Some people browse Kingsnake, some people browse Fauna, so we post ads on several different classifieds to reach different clienteles. Regardless of whether you purchase an animal through myself or through Mr. Pannell, the same guarantees apply- Live Arrival, Satisfaction, and 7 Day Health, online or at shows. We were previously L&P Reptiles but have decided to build a new site (Cold Blooded Companions) which will be posted hopefully by the end of the year, and let the old one's subscription run out. -Eric Lago

msreptilianhobbyists@yahoo.com

Old 11-07-2008, 02:08 PM   #6
SPJ
Thanks.
I am looking to buy.

Old 11-07-2008, 06:06 PM   #7
lanceheads
Steve,
They have vended at our expo's for about a year and a half, and we have had zero complaints about them or their animals. Good guy's indeed!

Randal

Old 11-07-2008, 07:05 PM   #8
SPJ
I'm just waiting a reply to my PM so I can make a purchase.
Thanks to all who helped ease my mind.

Old 11-07-2008, 07:20 PM   #9
Lynn
I have known them both and vended with them both for several years.. Great with their customers and they take great care of their critters..

Old 11-17-2008, 01:11 PM   #10
brrrman
I'm not sure which of the many good guy threads to post this on, but this one seems the most recent. I purchased 3 chameleons from Eric, A pair of Melleri and a fischers on the sixth day of guarentee the fischers died. Eric was very cool about the whole deal and promptly replaced the animal. Fischers chams are not that expensive and he gave me a great price to start. I know he lost money on shipping the second and It goes to show that he backs up his guarentees, no questions were asked I would glady and most likely will buy from him in the future.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!