Info BEWARE OF ZOOREPTILES.COM DOCUMENTED INFORMATON AVAILABLE! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-19-2008, 09:06 AM   #1
6g72stick
BEWARE OF ZOOREPTILES.COM DOCUMENTED INFORMATON AVAILABLE!

i AM NOT LABELING ANYONE A GOOD GUY OR A BAD GUY, THIS IS JUST INFOMATION FOR PEOPLE.

ACTUALLY, I AM POSTING THIS UP HERE BECAUSE IT WAS REQUESTED BY ZOOREPTILES.COM WHEN I ACCIDENTALLY POSTED IN THE WRONG PLACE I GUESS BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT PEOPLE TO GO THROUGH THE SAME HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE THAT I HAVE WITH ZOOREPTILES.COM . IN PARTICULAR, THE PERSON THAT I HAD DEALT WITH WAS BEN.

THEY DID EVERYTHING AND WERE VERY PROMPT WHEN IT CAME TO PICKING, BUYING AND PAYING BUT WHEN PROBLEMS AROSE, THEY MIGHT AS WELL JUST CAME OUT AND TOLD ME OUTRIGHT THAT IT WAS MY FAULT. THEY TOLD ME ALL THE THINGS I DID WRONG, SUBSTRATE NOT RIGHT, TANK NOT CLEAN, NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOOD, HANDS ARE DIRTY, CRICKETS EAT MY DRAGONS POOP AND GET SICK, ETC.

I CLEAN AND FEED MY DRAGONS EVERY DAY. I TAKE VERY GOOD CARE OF THEM, AND IT SHOWS IN ALL THE OTHER HEALTHY ONES THAT I HAVE, IN WHICH I HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH SO FAR.

I HAVE EMAILS, I HAVE VET VISITS FOR THE DRAOGNS COLLABORATING THINGS. I HAVE BOUGHT ABOUT 30 DRAGONS NOW FROM RESPECTABLE BREEDERS, AND HIS ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT I HAVE HAD PROBLEMS WITH AND ACTUALLY DIED. ONE DRAGON WOULDNT EVEN SHED! I TRIED EVERYTHING, FROM WHITE ALOE, TO SOAKING, TO THE VET TWICE! THEY WERE TRANSLUCENT HET FOR HYPO BEARDED DRAGONS.

PLEASE BE VERY CAREFUL WHEN YOU PURCHASE ANIMALS FROM ZOOREPTILES.COM. THEY REFUSED TO COMPENSATE ME OR REFUND ME. PLEASE CONSIDER YOUR OPTIONS.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME AT 6G72STICK@GMAIL.COM. I DONT WANT ANYMORE PROBLEMS THAN I ALREADY HAVE HAD, BUT I DONT WANT ANYONE ELSE TO EXPERIENCE THIS EITHER. PLEASE BE CAREFUL

Old 11-19-2008, 09:35 AM   #2
MDC_Ophiuchus
Well, apparently I saw this first so I'll say it....

First of all, do you have any/all of the email corrospondence with them? Right now, we're just going on your word.

Secondly, I can imagine you're frustrated, but I think your capslock key may be on. Its very hard to understand anyone's post when its in all capslock.

Thirdly, remember that you must list your full name at the end of each post when posting in the BOI.

Old 11-19-2008, 10:18 AM   #3
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore, from the ad in which the OP started this
ES - I find it interesting that you would come into this person's classified ad to make a comment like that, when you haven't bothered to post on the BOI about it. Personally, I think if you are going to hijack their ad, you should at least post your complaint in the proper venue, and let both sides of the story be heard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6g72stick, in that same ad, following my post there
Thought you didnt know who I was...there are no sides to any story here. I have specific times and dates, along with two collaborating vet bills for the dragons. I bought over 30 dragons from respectable breeders, and I only had problems with yours. What are you going to do or have you done to make it right? Nothing but problems. I dont have time for this. Anyone that wants info, email me 6g72stick@gmail.com
Just for the record, I DON'T know who you are...nor am I associated in any way with Zoo Reptiles (so unless they asked you privately to post here, you are already starting off poorly). Also, if you want to run your little campaign, do it out in the open...forget the email me for info crap - if you've got it, post it.

Old 11-19-2008, 10:18 AM   #4
hhmoore
oh - and don't forget to include your full name

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
hypo, leatherback, translucent, zooreptiles.com