Bad Guy Mike M on other classified sites - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-20-2008, 09:12 PM   #11
Lizardguy0330
The uros did survive this but the female is very thin and she has the crusty lip disease that's common in uromastyx none of this was brought to my attention before I received them, the pics he had posted on kingsnake must have been from months ago because both of them looked very healthy in the pics. He is just an individual that's having to sell all of his pets due to a divorce his full name is Mike Madera and he's from Houston,TX. I've tried to contact him several times by phone and he dosen't answer, the only email address I have is his brothers and I don't want to bring him into this.

Old 11-20-2008, 09:55 PM   #12
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizardguy0330 View Post
The uros did survive this but the female is very thin and she has the crusty lip disease that's common in uromastyx none of this was brought to my attention before I received them, the pics he had posted on kingsnake must have been from months ago because both of them looked very healthy in the pics. He is just an individual that's having to sell all of his pets due to a divorce his full name is Mike Madera and he's from Houston,TX. I've tried to contact him several times by phone and he dosen't answer, the only email address I have is his brothers and I don't want to bring him into this.
So...you don't want to bring his brother into this but you are complaining or warning us for exactly what reason?

Pfffttt....I'm all done here.

Take it away Ed Clark! Its all yours.

Old 11-20-2008, 09:59 PM   #13
Wolfy-hound
Let's see...
He posted that a guy shipped improperly, shipped animals that were substandard, not matching with the health shown in the pictures. He gave the guys name, and locations..
What's wrong with that.. it IS the BOI here. Isn't this the sort of thing that's SUPPOSED to be posted here?
More proof with emails(you can x out the actual email address if you want to) stating what the shipping was to be, and showing pics of the ones for sale, and the ones as received... that would be great also.
Sorry to hear the lizards aren't top notch, and I hope they improve with your good care.
Theresa Baker

Old 11-20-2008, 10:08 PM   #14
Lizardguy0330
His brothers email was only used to send the paypal payment all the other arrangements were made over the phone. Critical bill if you can't recognize this guy by the information I've provided I don't think his brothers email address will help you either.

Old 11-20-2008, 11:05 PM   #15
Keleida
Well in my opinion, if the brother allowed his email to be used in the transaction, he IS involved. Perhaps contacting the brother will be your only chance to get a hold of him. trying never hurt anything.

Old 11-20-2008, 11:22 PM   #16
Lizardguy0330
I emailed his brother tonight and he responded in about 5 minutes,he is just the middle man caught up in his brothers mess. The seller doesn't have a computer so his brother is posting the ads for him out of kindness he has no control over his brothers actions so I'd rather leave him out of this. The ad and all the sellers info is posted on kingsnake.com classifieds under the lizards category on the second page just look for the ad for the true banded and morocan uromastyx breeding pairs.

Old 11-20-2008, 11:44 PM   #17
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizardguy0330 View Post
The seller doesn't have a computer so his brother is posting the ads for him out of kindness he has no control over his brothers actions so I'd rather leave him out of this.
Let me tell you what anyone with a brain could tell you.

NEWS FLASH... The seller is a thief and his brother is an accomplice.

If you want to enable this scumbag to do this to others by aiding his poor innocent brother..so be it...thats your choice. Thanks for crying on our shoulders and not giving anyone anything solid to work with.

I'm actually dumber for having even getting involved in stupid ass crap like this.

Old 11-21-2008, 04:31 PM   #18
Southern Wolf
Simply because of what I have seen on here in the past... I have to ask. Do you know for 100% certian that the brother and the seller are two different people.... could it possibly be the same person... and they just say they are using their brothers account. We have seen something similar here with another individual that used several alias.

Old 11-21-2008, 07:20 PM   #19
Lizardguy0330
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post
I'm actually dumber for having even getting involved in stupid ass crap like this.
Is that possible? Do you need me to draw you a map to his house?

Old 11-21-2008, 07:27 PM   #20
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Wolf View Post
Simply because of what I have seen on here in the past... I have to ask. Do you know for 100% certian that the brother and the seller are two different people.... could it possibly be the same person... and they just say they are using their brothers account. We have seen something similar here with another individual that used several alias.
Yeah, Chris Johnson (TSE) had a pretend shop full of pretend employees. He pulled it off for a long time too.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!