Bad Guy Adam Wysocki - No response - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-05-2010, 01:49 PM   #61
lillyorchid
Also those of you who are wondering you can find all of these other post over at ball-pythons.net

From 2008~Looking for Adam:
http://ball-pythons.net/forums/showthread.php?t=68190

From January 2010~Still looking looking for Adam
http://ball-pythons.net/forums/showthread.php?t=110252

Old 07-05-2010, 01:54 PM   #62
TripleMoonsExotic
Allison, it's been said that those links aren't to be posted in this thread. See post #50.

Old 07-05-2010, 05:59 PM   #63
Marleysbeard
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyt View Post
Mark, the OP has already proven his case in another thread and forum, and Adam has already admited to owing the money so I see no point in making him do that all over again in this thread.
I understand but this is a new thread claiming money owed and it only makes sense to at least post a couple things proving that. He mentioned he has proof and then later says again he has no problem posting it so why wasn't it just posted? All I'm saying is for people just coming in to this thread and reading this one and this one alone there is no proof of anything.

@ lillyorchid

Nice. Maybe when he sees that people going to the same shows as him are aware of the situation he'll be more inclined to resolve it if only to protect his reputation.

Old 07-05-2010, 06:14 PM   #64
mikeyt
Mark, I understand what you are saying and the OP doesnt have any problem posting it, but the admins in post #50 has requested that they not be.

New people coming into this thread, reading the "ENTIRE" thread will see this.

Old 07-05-2010, 06:27 PM   #65
hhmoore
The OP can post his information...but posting the link(s) to the discussion on another forum creates a problem because of the anonymity allowed on most sites.

(the simple explanation from Rich: "My gut feeling is that if an identified source of all statements made is a requirement for posting on the BOI, then using links to anonymous posts made on another site are not acceptable fare on the BOI." http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=146268

Old 07-05-2010, 07:48 PM   #66
Marleysbeard
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyt View Post
Mark, I understand what you are saying and the OP doesnt have any problem posting it, but the admins in post #50 has requested that they not be.

New people coming into this thread, reading the "ENTIRE" thread will see this.
That was referring to links to another forum. Would be kinda silly to not allow evidence to be posted on the BOI By the way by evidence I meant emails, IM's, receipts etc..

Old 07-05-2010, 10:00 PM   #67
StrictlyExotics
I am totally lost here as I dont see anything but a posting for another forum to go read the proof. Dont get me wrong as I am not taking a side here but shouldnt the case be presented here rather than having to go to another forum to read it? I was always under the assumption that in the BOI you had to state your case and proof here.

I dont know either party and while I am a member of BP.net, I would rather read BOI issues here instead of there as the BOI is what seperates Fauna from the rest. Please BP.net members do not take that statement negatively, I just hate the going back and forth through forums is all.

Old 07-05-2010, 10:10 PM   #68
Amelanistic Orca
Is this Adam related to Scott Wysocki in the ks arboreal forums??

Old 07-06-2010, 02:56 AM   #69
lockes
Thank you

Old 07-06-2010, 07:23 PM   #70
IslandArboreals
Is this Adam related to Scott Wysocki in the ks arboreal forums??

I don't know what this thread is about, but I have no-one named Adam related to me.
Scott Wysocki
www.islandarboreals.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
8ballpythons, adam wysocki, maryland