Bad Guy Adam Wysocki - No response - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-07-2010, 06:42 AM   #71
kmurphy
I hope you get your money back but IMO it doesn't look like it's going to happen without going the legal route. Obviously the forums have little effect on Adam.

Whether he started out as a scammer or not is irrelvant. He has now turned into one with statements suggesting the OP was using the wrong email address. Six months later still no response using several emails addresses. That's pretty much my definition of a scam.

Old 07-07-2010, 08:22 AM   #72
deborahbroadus
Mr. Wysocki been added to MY do not BUY FROM or SELL TO List.

I will also NOT be supporting any collections which he is involved in.

Old 07-07-2010, 03:25 PM   #73
lockes
Thanks for all your support....still nothing.....gonna keep this thread alive because don't want Adam or any organization he is affiliated to do this to anybody else

Old 07-07-2010, 04:21 PM   #74
catawhat
I hate that I am coming here and posting this, I have been a supporter of Adams for several years and most of my morphs have come from him. Adam has always been wonderful about payment plans and has been willing to talk shop and answer questions.

My latest purchase is/was a breeder sized male pied. I started making payments late last year. The last time I spoke with Adam was in late April. I only had a small amount to pay off and wanted to let him know I would have it to him shortly and find out about possible shipping dates. I have been trying to get in touch with him ever since that phone call. I have not paid the final $200 yet since I have not been able to reach him after my last payment. I am not willing to send the remaining $200 payment (I have already paid $800) until I have spoke with him. Everything has gone through Paypal so I hope to have some resolution but I would love to see nothing more than Adam clear his name, me get my pied and the others have closure as well.

I have tried calling Adam, emailing both addys, leaving messages on Faccebook to him as well as Kelly and no response.

At this point, I am saddened but quite frankly very pissed too. I feel like someone I have considered a friend and have stuck up for in the past is hanging me out to dry. My daughter who has been begging me for years for a pied is crushed. She keeps asking when she is getting her boy.

Adam, if you are reading this- PLEASE CALL ME! You have my number. Don't hide out from us. You know I am more than willing to hear what is going on and work this out but that can't happen if you don't take that first step. Not only are you harming your name that you worked so hard to build, but NAT PET will come under fire and we as a hobby do not need that. This is not the Adam I know and have had the utmost respect for and aspired to build my business model after.

Old 07-07-2010, 04:50 PM   #75
Marleysbeard
Quote:
Originally Posted by lockes View Post
Thanks for all your support....still nothing.....gonna keep this thread alive because don't want Adam or any organization he is affiliated to do this to anybody else
If your going to keep the thread alive would you please post the proof behind your claims? You said you had it all and had no problem posting it but still nothing has been posted.

@ catawhat

If you could post any proof you have as well.. Its not that I don't believe either of you but when it comes to the BOI the proof is in the pudding, everything else is just hearsay until its backed up with actual evidence. Thats been my understanding in the admittedly short time I've been here anyway..

Old 07-07-2010, 05:02 PM   #76
catawhat
I would be happy to once I am at a computer and not on my Blackberry- I'm on vacation with no access. Although if proof Is needed now, one of the mods can contact me and I can always give the password to my paypal and they can post a screenshot.

Old 07-07-2010, 05:42 PM   #77
mikeyt
It seems as if alot of people here are in the same boat. They are owed money or snakes in some way. There also seems to be the same issues with Adam avoiding these people and the situation, which has seemingly gone on long enough. Although the BOI is a good source for bringing things to light, it can only do so much and go so far, therefore other alternatives and options will probably need to be explored.

If it was me, and if these options were in my means, I would be doing some, if not all of the following.

1.) checking into filing charges for theft or fraud.
2.) Also would check into the government agency that monitors not for profit organizations and file a complaint and besure they will get a response somewhere along the line. They dont take likely to mis-representation.
3.) If possible, attend shows that he is in attendance, and confront him personally. If you have proof on hand, call the local sherifs dept, they may go with you to help you collect on your debt. He will have animals there for sale, you may not get what you paid for or cash, but maybe you can get something out of the deal.
4.) Be vigilant and persistent. Keep posting here and other forums. Keep it in the public eye so others are warned and aware of the situation.
5.) responsible and respectable reptile breeders, businesses, and hobbyist want what is best for this business for future preservation and will not continue to support NatPet under suspicious circumstances.

I think if it were me in the shoes of some of these people it would be time to fight fire with fire. Nice is getting nowhere.

Best of luck to all.

Old 07-08-2010, 03:19 AM   #78
Steve Hamm
Well add me to the list of people unable to get ahold of Adam. Now my situation isn't as searious as the OP or the person paying of a Pied. But still is an issue and a matter of principle.
Almost 4 months ago I sent Adam $40 (yes I know $40 isn't much) for some "Nat Pet" T-Shirts to wear at shows and get peoples attention with what's going on with our hobby. Same thing I do with USARK. Not to mention I thought the $$ was going to a good cause and the were pretty slick shirts. To this day I have received nothing,with a promise to get my shirts and then a promise to get a refund. Until today I took at as a loss.

COME ON ADAM MAKE GOOD ON WHAT YOU OWE WETHER IT BE 5k or $40.

Steve Hamm

Old 07-08-2010, 03:55 AM   #79
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Hamm View Post
Well add me to the list of people unable to get ahold of Adam. Now my situation isn't as searious as the OP or the person paying of a Pied. But still is an issue and a matter of principle.
Almost 4 months ago I sent Adam $40 (yes I know $40 isn't much) for some "Nat Pet" T-Shirts to wear at shows and get peoples attention with what's going on with our hobby. Same thing I do with USARK. Not to mention I thought the $$ was going to a good cause and the were pretty slick shirts. To this day I have received nothing,with a promise to get my shirts and then a promise to get a refund. Until today I took at as a loss.

COME ON ADAM MAKE GOOD ON WHAT YOU OWE WETHER IT BE 5k or $40.

Steve Hamm

Hey Steve,

Sorry to hear you didn't get the shirts you purchased from NatPet or a refund.

I would recommend you start a thread with the heading NatPet - Adam Wysocki to tell your story since this thread is more about his business 8BallPythons.

I'll tell ya though it's not surprising me more people are coming forth.

Old 07-08-2010, 12:23 PM   #80
Steve Hamm
Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentsden View Post
Hey Steve,

Sorry to hear you didn't get the shirts you purchased from NatPet or a refund.

I would recommend you start a thread with the heading NatPet - Adam Wysocki to tell your story since this thread is more about his business 8BallPythons.

I'll tell ya though it's not surprising me more people are coming forth.
Either or it's about Adam I'll just leave it here.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
8ballpythons, adam wysocki, maryland