Bad Guy Adam Vordermark - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-12-2011, 10:01 AM   #11
amercnwmn
Thanks Jeff! I assure you, he definitely still has not sent any payment for the 3 snakes.

Old 06-12-2011, 10:07 AM   #12
amercnwmn
The leos he purchased from you, were they, by any chance, the ones above? or different ones? I ask because somewhere in his last communications he specifies he was GIVEN all the geckos.

Quote:
.As for the leos, I have not purchased any of them either. A regular at my job had them for 5 years and didnt want them anymore and gave them to me, I then in turn traded them to a friend who breeds them for a pair of his geckos
Were the purchases he made with you AFTER Oct 2010? Sorry, not trying to be rude, but I think it's pretty crappy to owe someone money and be buying more animals.

Like I said, conducting "cash up front" deals would be fine, I wouldn't work on a payment plan with him, because you may not get your money back.

Old 06-12-2011, 05:51 PM   #13
Pudgsr
are reptile show was earlier this year and got stuff from me. Ones he sold me said he was given two big leopard geckos and he didn't want those anymore instead he wouldn't smaller geckos with designs. So he got a couple from me.

Old 06-12-2011, 07:19 PM   #14
amercnwmn
Gotcha..so I got a PM

Quote:
Adam Atra Vordermark

"Good one courtney! Takes someone special to post sh** like that on fauna! And way to b** about a bad deal! If everyone posted sh** like that because of one bad deal then NO ONE would get any business!!! And Yes i DO OWE YOU MONEY and STILL have every intention of paying you back! EVEN though what you did should be ILLEGAL. fuckin posting pictures of peoples facebook pages? Wtf is wrong with you?"
If I'd have heard from him, I dunno...ONCE a month?? And from HIM NOT from reading where he's acquiring more animals, or guns or whatever....This thread wouldn't exist.

Old 06-12-2011, 07:20 PM   #15
amercnwmn
OH crap!! ..sorry tried to edit all of it and I just saw the F*bomb. Dangit.

Old 06-12-2011, 07:32 PM   #16
Deku
Hoping nobody gets mad at me for making any comments since I'm not trying to be mean. But I must voice out my opinion!
This guy(adam) is of the following:
-Irresponsible: If he can't work out his life in the first place, how can he give care to other living beings? So what if someone died? A responsible person wouldn't use such excuses. 250dollars? He couldn't even pay that up? Really?

-Con: Obviously. You can tell from his words. Trying to keep on your good side, by getting pittied upon. Etc. Holding off on paying 250dollars that long? Really? it's not like its over a thousand dollars. I work a part time job. And still I can make that much to pay off for the animal and groceries and such in a few weeks(2weeks-3 weeks tops).

This guy. It's like-- he keeps buying more and more animals. Is this guy an animal hoarder? Because the stuff he has. I mean sure people can have alot of pets. but when you can't even pay for yourself-- and you pretty much don't take care of yourself yet your primary concern is the animals wellbeing to that overexxageration is pretty damn funny.

He gets one animal right after the other, then trades. Then gets some more. Then trades. Then gets some more. Then trades again and its a never ending cycle.

I hope I don't offend anyone by saying this-- if I do I truly apologize. But I feel her/his pain. I been ripped off before-- not fun!

Old 06-12-2011, 08:06 PM   #17
Utta
devils advocate here for the first part of this message: he did state in the "storm/judge" FB post that his "buddy" is buying him one, but that he didn't have money to buy the other.

Quote:
its either the judge or the storm. and ill end up with both before im dead, but a buddy is buying me one, so the other ill have to buy myself, and i don't have the money for that ****
but boy does he seem to have a lot of "buddies" that buy him rather nice stuff. a free .22? now a free storm/judge? was given leos? id like to know these "buddies" some nice people.

Its over and done with since he got his "taxes back" why couldn't he have paid you with that money instead of buying Mangroves?

Even though there's no evidence for the Nile in that pic being in his possession before October of 2010, it does raise question as to how he FEEDS all these animals if he doesn't have money.

Some rather contradictory remarks regarding the Mangroves from Sean.

Quote:
The only way I was going to be able to pay Sean is if I get my taxes back before the show. And if I don't I was going to borrow money from my girlfriend.
Quote:
As for me trying to "purchase" mangroves from sean. My buddy was willing to front me the money to buy a pair to try my hand at breeding them. And If that didnt fall through I had offered sean a 4 ft nile monitor in trade. So I would nt have been spending anything on them were the deal to occur.
Quote:
dude if you ave me a pair ill buy 2 and throw in a nile monitor for free
so which is it?

seems like hes had MANY chances to pay you back. he just doesn't want to.

Old 06-12-2011, 08:16 PM   #18
amercnwmn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utta View Post
seems like hes had MANY chances to pay you back. he just doesn't want to.
Yeah that's the way I see it. I've been more than understanding, willing to accept MINIMAL payments or even just a monthly update as to "hey, haven't forgotten you". I'm not perfect, I owe money just like the next person.

Old 06-13-2011, 01:04 AM   #19
RubberDuckey273
Quote:
As for me trying to "purchase" mangroves from sean. My buddy was willing to front me the money to buy a pair to try my hand at breeding them. And If that didnt fall through I had offered sean a 4 ft nile monitor in trade. So I would nt have been spending anything on them were the deal to occur.
that stood out to me. if he has a friend that is willing to front him the money to buy other animals, then why couldn't he ask that friend to front him the money to pay you back? too many excuses, and too many "friends" buying him stuff.

if you owe someone money, that is your first priority beyond necessities. he should just straight up tell you he's not going to pay you back, at least then he'd be honest.

hopefully his "friends" in the business will catch wind of this and put pressure on him until he gives the animals back, or coughs up the money he apparently has.

Old 06-13-2011, 08:10 AM   #20
amercnwmn
Someone asked me why I don't just go and get the snakes myself.
A) it's a 5hr drive from me, so it's not really worth my gas to go up there for just that, B) he's moved, and has made it where I can't contact him directly

I thought if he could get to the KC show, a friend of mine from Tulsa could pick up the snakes from me, but apparently Adam doesn't have a car.

He does still have my N. kaouthia I'd sold him previously, but if what I am told is correct, he's sold the others. I haven't been able to verify that info firsthand.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!