Bad Guy BEWARE OF RANDY MCDOWELL.. AKA THE SNAK SHOP. LAS VEGAS NAVADA - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-16-2012, 08:09 PM   #81
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Granted, it's been a long time since I have even looked at a GTP....but that Biak looks pretty bad in each of the photos posted. The spine seems overly prominent and ridged, to me. (If more experienced GTP keepers think it looks fine, forget I was even here)

that poor thing was on death's door, the spine should not be sticking up that far (not to mention those nasty blisters)

Old 05-16-2012, 08:16 PM   #82
Jrodmanley
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I pmed you. He can email at his convenience. I am not often really angry, I am now. Poor kid can't even buy himself a birthday gift on his birthday.
you guys are all great people! ken, i dont think he meets the age requirement yet but perhaps you could talk with him for a future job with you..!

Old 05-16-2012, 08:22 PM   #83
hhmoore
While it's great to see members concerned about other people, finding Josh a job is not relevant to this thread.

Old 05-16-2012, 08:24 PM   #84
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSnakeShop View Post
It sadness me to think he would write this about us when we have done so much for him
You make me want to puke, you know that? I'm going to call and email this thread to a bunch of people in Las Vegas tomorrow, and let them draw their own conclusions.
You wouldn't even let the kid BUY his own birthday gift? You apparently fired him for telling the truth? Feh!

Old 05-16-2012, 08:27 PM   #85
Jrodmanley
I got an infraction what is that..?
im new to the boi

Old 05-16-2012, 08:47 PM   #86
Jrodmanley
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrodmanley View Post
I got an infraction what is that..?
im new to the boi
darnit i figured it out. i didnt sensor the the screen shot of when he lost his job.
wont happen again sorry.

Old 05-16-2012, 09:33 PM   #87
inkedreptiledude21
This may be off topic but, I have noticed how Thesnake Shop sells a lot of animals I've seen posted on cl. I have also personally talk to a few people that contacted me while they were in the process of selling to them and wanted to know if they were getting a fair offer.

-Malcom M

Old 05-16-2012, 10:32 PM   #88
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by inkedreptiledude21 View Post
This may be off topic but, I have noticed how Thesnake Shop sells a lot of animals I've seen posted on cl. I have also personally talk to a few people that contacted me while they were in the process of selling to them and wanted to know if they were getting a fair offer.

-Malcom M
Fair Offer? If these were the dying animals, they were lucky to sell at all.

But that's probably not your point... Carry on...

Old 05-17-2012, 10:16 AM   #89
Jrodmanley
RANDY McDowell, has not responded on here one time.. He has hid behind co-owners this hole time.he has also blocked me from his face book page,as well as his personal page. I havent seen any effort at making this right. With this said, i ask all to post this link anywhere it will be seen! So at least this will help warn others. I dont plan on stoping this matter until he makes it right. And im sure that by then he will have lost so many customers it will be clear to him a refund would have been much then trying to hide from his own lies!

Old 05-17-2012, 11:00 AM   #90
plankalkul
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSnakeShop View Post
This Biak is likely not CBB, and is definitely sick. There is no muscle, no fat, their bodies should be more round. Every Biak I've bought that has been an import/farmed has died on me (none of them fresh babies, but 1-2 yearlings).

That animal did not get that emaciated in a month. That animal is a free rescue case at best. It needs Panacur and Flagyl, and possibly a case for Crypto if its that thin and puking everything up.

That right there is NOT a sellable animal.

This just looks like a classic case of an importer/flipper trying to get rid of animals before they die. Pathetic.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!