SOLD!! 2015 cbb Tom Crutchfield axanthic male $400 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Iguanas

Notices

Old 05-02-2017, 10:48 PM   #1
Blueiguanabreeders
Arrow 2015 cbb Tom Crutchfield axanthic male $400

2015 cbb by Tom Crutchfield axanthic blue iguana male. He has had 2 breeding seasons so far. He is very tame and has a great personality, even during mating season. He is my personal pet that I was planning to start a breeding project with but my plans have changed. I have taken great care and invested a lot of time and money into this boy. He has had regular vet visits (they even posted him on their website for awhile haha) I love this guy to death so it's very hard to part with him. I will only work with knowledgeable and experienced large herp keepers. So be prepared to answer a few questions if ya message me. I do have a large enclosure for him I can include for anyone local to Washington state that wants to pick it up free of charge with him. Non locals I will ship via FedEx overnight and buyer pays the shipping. My main concern is him going to an amazing home so if you suck at husbandry or if you are broke please don't even bother to message me. $400 plus shipping.

*i included a baby picture of him to show how amazingly blue he was as a baby.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 05-14-2017, 12:35 AM   #2
reamk7491
Still available?

Old 05-15-2017, 04:54 AM   #3
Wazmo607
I'm very interested in this. please email me at wazmo607@yahoo.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
axanthic blue iguana, blue iguana, green iguana, iguana