Inquiry Info on Chris Besu - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-05-2009, 11:07 PM   #1
VegasBilly
Info on Chris Besu

Anybody know of or dealt w/Christopher Besu from Fla? I'm about to throw a decent amt. of $$ his way but am trying to be informed before I commit.
Thanks,

Bill

Old 04-09-2015, 01:39 AM   #2
snakemanracing
Chris Besu ?

I know it's been a loooong time since you asked, did you ever get your answer? I am buying some Boas from an associate of his "Daniel Palenque", haven't went thru w/ the process cuz I'm tryin to get some referral info on them.
Brian.

Old 04-09-2015, 07:19 AM   #3
VegasBilly
Wow, it has been a long time! I had a great experience with them both! Professional, courteous, and I still have most of the snakes I bought from them. Would do so again in a heartbeat.

Bill

Old 04-09-2015, 02:19 PM   #4
snakemanracing
Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasBilly View Post
Wow, it has been a long time! I had a great experience with them both! Professional, courteous, and I still have most of the snakes I bought from them. Would do so again in a heartbeat.

Bill
Thank you for the prompt reply! I had spoke only with Daniel about the purchase of some Red tails, everything was in order, and I felt comfortable in doing business with him based on our lengthly conversations and e-mail correspondence. It was only when he told me about his "associate", Chrus Besu, that my 44 yrs of existance on this rock, signaled my "alarm bells", and I felt quite uneasy at that point. Many times in the past,when a third party is introduced, it has taught me to run, as it usually doesn't end well, and my trust factor takes a dive because of mistakes I have made in my past concerning poor judgment. It is reassuring that you had a good experience with them. Thank you for your time with your response!
Brian.

Old 04-09-2015, 02:27 PM   #5
VegasBilly
I actually bought my Sanzinia group from Chris. At that time they offered me some fabulous Red Tails but I was tapped out!

Bill

Old 07-06-2015, 10:15 AM   #6
MikeCurtin
I had some similar "third party concerns".....glad I checked here. Just about to send them payment, and will update when my animals get here.

Old 08-03-2015, 02:58 AM   #7
snakemanracing
Well, it's done........n I'm glad I did it. Daniel Palenque and Chris Besu are runnin a great reptile business! Personable, quality critters, lots of pics of exactly what yer buying, and prompt shipping after payment. I bought a pair of pure Peruvian rtb's and a trio of Suriname rtb's. Looking forward to buying more from them in the future.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!