Good Guy Mitchell Gomez - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-29-2010, 06:59 AM   #1
BLOODLINES
Mitchell Gomez

Hi, Just writing about a trade experience I had with Mitchell Gomez from CO during Sept. 2010. Mitchell was a very good guy to work with, although both of us were extremely busy and didn't have much time to chat herps over the phone. The little time we did chat, it felt like I was talking herps with an old pal from way back. I would highly recommend Mitchell Gomez as an outstanding, honest, straight shooter "good guy". If you are considering a purchase from Mitchell..I would say...go for it!

Happy Herpin!
Rich Macias
BLOODLINES

Old 09-29-2010, 11:45 AM   #2
ceballpythons
Thanks so much Rick. I enjoyed the trade with you as well!

Mitchell

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!