Bad Guy Bearded Dragons Canada - James - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Chat  |  Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Canadian Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Canadian Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the Canadian herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Old 10-01-2016, 07:27 PM   #1
RozOwned
Angry Bearded Dragons Canada - James

just wanted to share a quick experience i just had with a breeder. Me and my wife had recently decided that we wanted to get back into reptiles; being that we are in northern Ontario, we decided to order in two bearded dragons from a reputable breeder. The sad part was the female we had ordered in was missing scales on her head and she had a slight kink in her tail. To make matters worse the male was sold to me as a hypo when in fact he doesn't show the traits of a hypo! on top of all this we were told he would be able to supply us with crickets. We did not receive any crickets and he hasn't got back to us about our concerns. As soon as he got his money he began to be a hard person to get a hold of. Never felt so cheated before in my life. I've been out of the hobby now for some years and i do not recall having or hearing anything like this happen too often to others. Please note this is not a way of bashing this breeder i just wanted to make others aware of this overall unprofessionalism.

Old 08-01-2017, 04:43 PM   #2
belleghem
Did you notify the seller of this post? Also do you have any screenshots you could provide ?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!