Bad Guy Justin Clark - Dozens of illegal pythons seized from (Mission) BC Home - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Chat  |  Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Canadian Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Canadian Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the Canadian herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Old 09-09-2013, 08:56 AM   #31
KORBIN5895
Wow Jay. If everything you said is true I guess we owe you an apology..... but considering you have been caught lying and stealing on multiple occasions and your over all personality is pretty sketchy I highly doubt you can tell the truth from your delusional lies. I am amazed how you are always the victim and how it is always someone else's fault. Grow a pair and stop acting like the onus is on someone else for your stupid decisions. There is no way this was some grand conspiracy against you.

Old 09-09-2013, 02:30 PM   #32
AaronSerio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creative Exotics View Post
Dr. Walton,

Did you not get paid to kill all of these animals? If you didn't kill them you wouldn't have got paid?! Now you told me on the phone and the Conservation Officers how well the animals were getting taken care of!

The decision was in your hands and you decided to kill the animals before speaking to me or telling the CO's they should speak to me so we can save the animals lives! You didn't even try. Kill and ask question later right. You really think this how the animals should be treated! Your a Vet and was my vet! You told me I could bring Non registered Prohibited animals in to your vet clinic! How many people and there animals have you seen Dr. Walton! You left needles in the cages witch my lawyer now has! And I was smart enough to take pictures of them in the cages!

Your suppose to be preserving life Dr. Adrian Walton not destroying peoples animals! There are many people in BC keeping these animals without permits! And I had 6 animals I bought in BC that you killed that were registered with the ministry! And LEGAL in BC and you killed them any way. Also the Black water pythons and a few Timor Pythons that took me 10 years to acquire!
Wasn't there roughly something in the range of 50 animals? You say you only had permits for 6? Yeah, you're such a stand up guy.

You talk about a facility but everything was in your rented home, no? That's what happened right? You have a partner in Ontario with a facility apparently and yet your home is where you keep them? Illegally.

Just because other people are doing it doesn't make it OKAY for you to as well. I don't get your logic.

As Kevin said, you never seem to be at fault. Always someone else. Lots of people on here who say it's you and you know what they say about where there's smoke, there's fire.

Old 09-09-2013, 08:04 PM   #33
Creative Exotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by KORBIN5895 View Post
Wow Jay. If everything you said is true I guess we owe you an apology..... but considering you have been caught lying and stealing on multiple occasions and your over all personality is pretty sketchy I highly doubt you can tell the truth from your delusional lies. I am amazed how you are always the victim and how it is always someone else's fault. Grow a pair and stop acting like the onus is on someone else for your stupid decisions. There is no way this was some grand conspiracy against you.

Kevin for one I honestly don't give a rats a$$ about what you think nor does your opinion really matter to me in any shape or form! I have many supporters bud and just you all wait. You will all see what happens with this in court case.

I don't blame other people I take responsibility Kevin. I had animals that were not permitted yes! I should have had them permitted! Never once did I blame other people for that! I said the animals never had to DIE. Dr. Walton had the decision and he wanted a big pay day and he didn't care about these animals, he's a paid killer for the BC Conservation Officers. If he did care he would have told the Conservation Officers he couldn't kill them and that there was another way, and worked to have the animals shipped out, as I had all the supplies to ship them out.

And I have not been caught Lying or stealing! I will not stoop to your level here and I will give a clear response without any name calling or the back and forth arguing. I have NEVER ripped anyone off and I have NEVER stole anything Kevin!

I work hard for what I have and to keep my collection of animals in top notch shape! And for the the Permits I had for 6 of the larger animals. That were all in BC to begin with and Registered with the Ministry! And Legal in BC. Not to mention the 9 Water Pythons and the 2 pairs of of Timor Pythons! That is 19 Animals that were LEGAL and were killed because of incompetence! The same incompetence that left needles in the cages and in my snake room. You guys don't understand but I am here for the long run and when this comes crashing down on the CO's and everyone involved!

You will hear about it on the news, in the papers, the reptile forums and were ever else I have to plaster the truth about this act of animal cruelty and incompetence. There will always be people that don't agree with what someone believes in. And only the weak give up! I am a fighter and have always been since I was a little kid in MMA, I don't give up and fight for what I believe in. I will never be silenced about my beliefs and you will all see when the court case gets rolling!

You see Dr. Walton was on last night for a few hours I wonder why he didn't answer when I called him out on the truth about what happened and about the incompetence, for a Vet who is suppose to be a reptile enthusiast and part of the reptile community, how can he kill animals that are 100% healthy and try and save the animals! I could have saved every one of those animals, not to mention the animals he killed that were LEGAL! I am not scared to say what is on my mind and do not hide behind a computer. I have been in contact with many newspapers and will also be meeting with them this week not to mention a segment I will be doing on Global once I get some more info from my lawyer about when our first court date is!

Keep it up! I am here and will voice my opinion, and will not be swayed from what I believe in and the truth about what has gone on!!

Old 09-09-2013, 08:08 PM   #34
Creative Exotics
Had to fix a typo!

You see Dr. Walton was on last night for a few hours I wonder why he didn't answer when I called him out on the truth about what happened and about the incompetence, for a Vet who is suppose to be a reptile enthusiast and part of the reptile community, how can he kill animals that are 100% healthy and not even try and save the animals! I could have saved every one of those animals, not to mention the animals he killed that were LEGAL! I am not scared to say what is on my mind and do not hide behind a computer. I have been in contact with many newspapers and will also be meeting with them this week not to mention a segment I will be doing on Global once I get some more info from my lawyer about when our first court date is!

Old 09-09-2013, 08:18 PM   #35
MBlemings
Jay if you can't even pay your rent how are you able to pay lawyers? You were behind on rent yet you were making deals to someone out east to buy an adult pair of emerald boas for 6k.

You're pitiful man. The only sympathy you have is from people on Facebook who don't know the real story and are just brainwashed by your bullshit.

Old 09-09-2013, 08:48 PM   #36
Creative Exotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBlemings View Post
Jay if you can't even pay your rent how are you able to pay lawyers? You were behind on rent yet you were making deals to someone out east to buy an adult pair of emerald boas for 6k.

You're pitiful man. The only sympathy you have is from people on Facebook who don't know the real story and are just brainwashed by your bullshit.

You must be taking some real quality drugs! Because you are wrong, the rent was paid I have the the papers from my bank bud! Lol I love how you clowns in different provinces thing you have any idea when you don't know the FACTS!

I am posting the FACTS about what happened! Mark you are just crying because you couldn't afford those animals! Or any of the animals I had, have in my collection! So You can try and twist the story how every you want! You can believe what ever you want guy!

I have proof of many things! Here's a little proof of the Needles that were in the cages!

I Have all other documents and paper from the RTB that he indeed forged documents. So keep up the the story twisting bud!

Old 09-09-2013, 08:58 PM   #37
Spyke
could we see the proof?
would love to see these 6 permits and the bank statement clearly stating that you paid your rent!

Old 09-09-2013, 09:07 PM   #38
Mads
You realize that calling out the BC DNR will only make it easier for them to create blanket bans on all exotics, right? It's much easier for all enforcement agencies to look and see all reptiles are banned rather than having to figure out if certain species are allowed or not, and what species they may happen to be looking at in a persons collection and deciding if it's legal to keep or not.

As for the needles in the cages, well, that could easily have been planted by you, right? Not saying you did, and you most likely didn't, but I doubt you could prove to a judge beyond a reasonable doubt. Basically I am saying that it sucks, but you have to choose your battles, and I really don't think you stand a chance on this one.

Mads Lund

Old 09-09-2013, 11:25 PM   #39
K9dr
Yes Jay, I am on here, and reptilescanada, BCreptileclub, and NERD (facebook) and all of the other places that you have been commenting. Actually the website emails me everytime someone comments on this thread, so I really wouldn't put it down as stalking. As I have stated before, I am not able to (nor frankly inclined to ) discuss any particular investigations. If you have any questions pertaining to the Controlled Alien Species Act, and/or questions regarding the Controlled Alien Species Rescue facility I am more then willing to comment. If you ask why that is, would like to point out that anything that I comment on on an online forum could be used in any legal proceedings. I would like to remind you that publicly announcing that you willingly broke the law, and that you were aware of the law and felt that it didn't apply to you, and that you have already been offered new animals to replace any of your losses. Perhaps you should have a long discussion with your lawyer before any more postings.......

However for all of you that are attacking him, I will state publicly that no matter what the legalities of Mr. Clarks ownership of his snakes, he did take good care of them. He was a client of mine prior to any events in mission, and he always provided proper medical care for the animals he brought to my clinic. I say this because it is my professional opinion as a neutral party. I said this to his face, and I would have included it any report that I may (or may not) have written.

I will also reiterated that under the CAS legislation in BC, these animals if found are to be placed in certified rescue facility, which currently I was the only one in BC to have provided this service. My facility is very limited in size, and frankly with a child and another on the way, there are many species (and sizes) that I am no longer willing to have in my private residence. The only power, or decision making authority I have is will I take in animals for what may be a 1-2 year period of time with no financial recompense. How many of you can take in several dozen animals, provide housing, clean cages, and feed with no financial support? If you are please consider applying for your BC CAS rescue permit.

Old 09-09-2013, 11:34 PM   #40
KORBIN5895
Dr. Walton, is it possible to ship a cas class animal out of province without permits?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!