Bad Guy Justin Clark - Dozens of illegal pythons seized from (Mission) BC Home - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Chat  |  Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Canadian Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Canadian Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the Canadian herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Old 09-10-2013, 01:37 AM   #51
Mikelle
It's the perfect analogy. Animals are property by law. The court system does not see the difference between a pot plant and an animal because according to the court there IS no difference.

YOU put them at risk because YOU brought them in without a permit. YOU took the knowledge that they have brains and hearts and that you would bring them to your house illegally and keep them against the law.

You can have a billion boxes to ship animals with but if you don't have the permits (which you didn't have) you can't legally ship. This means you don't have the required items for shipping. The snakes were stuck in your illegal facility and couldn't leave. The law states they don't walk out if there isn't a facility that is registered to take them in and has space - which there wasn't.

You chose to bring in the property - the state had to seize the property. There was no room for said property, it got destroyed. End of story.

I don't get what is so hard to understand about this.

Old 09-10-2013, 01:41 AM   #52
K9dr
I should clarify.

It is legal to sell your CASAnimal with its permit outside of the province, it is legal to transport your registered CAS animal to its vet. Un registered animals are just plain illegal

Old 09-10-2013, 02:23 AM   #53
Mikelle
I was aware of this. I hope my tiredness did not make my statements seem as if I was suggesting that they were legal in any way.

Take care.

Old 09-10-2013, 03:31 AM   #54
KORBIN5895
So Jay, do you feel that you should be able to drive your illegal animals around after they have been confiscated? Do you honestly think that is a legitimate option? Then why even bother to have laws anyway? You are completely delusional.

Stop trying to bash Dr. Walton for not cleaning up your pathetic mess and wiping your sorry @$$. Why should he be inconvenienced when you couldn't even bother to do it right in the first place? You are ranting and raving at him just because he wouldn't cover your butt. That is truly pathetic.

Old 09-10-2013, 06:26 AM   #55
Spyke
jay why can you not provide these permits for the 6 snakes?

Old 09-11-2013, 12:43 AM   #56
MBlemings
Jay

Did the lawyer call and tell you to zip it? Lets see the permits.

Old 09-11-2013, 02:15 PM   #57
AaronSerio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creative Exotics View Post
...I didn't willingly break the law Dr. Walton...
This is a good quote. So you didn't willingly bring in illegal animals that require permits? You then didn't admit in this thread that they SHOULD have had permits? You then didn't admit to knowing about this law prior because a small minority of animals had the permit? Huh. How about that. We have different definitions of "willingly" and "break the law".

Quote:
I know people that also have CAS animals that are registered and are rehoming them out of the Province as they fear they will be killed even with permits, I have also been speaking to many people who have sold animals out of province that were registered.
So? They have permits. They can do as the please. Why do you keep bringing up random people on the BOI without names? It's garbage story telling at best.

Quote:
You say it is illegal to move these animals, but I remember a article that you sexed Beaded Lizards and Gila Monsters. The Article states "Females are more desirable then males if someone wants sell breeding pairs. Did these animals have a permit to be moved to your facility Dr. Walton. Also I see containers that were not locked nor did I see any venomous labels or dangerous animal labelling on the containers. These animals are poisonous! And where not in locked cages while there. This really really bothers me!

Here's the link
http://www.mrtimes.com/health/Techni...960/story.html
It really bothered you eh? It bothered you SO much you waited until after you had an issue with Dr. Walton to bring it to anyone's attention. Huh. I guess while he was helping you out it wasn't such an issue. Do you enjoy tossing the ONLY person in this thread to say a single nice thing about you under the bus?

Old 11-15-2013, 08:48 AM   #58
Corey Woods
So, Jay Clark wants to call me out on his new facebook page but then blocks me and deletes my messages.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/BC-56...87700634685790

Anyways, I guess he thinks it's my fault he had illegal animals. Grow up and take some responsibility for your own actions! You were the one with illegal animals and got caught. The animals ultimately paid the price.

At the end of the day, if you'd pay your rent the landlord wouldn't be snooping around your house trying to evict you.

Again, man up and take responsibility for your own actions. You broke the law, got caught, and the animals paid the price.

Old 11-15-2013, 09:47 AM   #59
Creative Exotics
Corey Woods you need to take your own advice and grow up. Your acting childish. What I said in my post towards you I meant every thing I said and it seems more and more to be true as I see your childish acts You must have been bullied really bad when you were younger Mr. Woods!

As for me thinking it was your fault, you need to give your head a shake Corey as I don't think that, in anyway. I have taken responsibility for what has happened. Doesn't mean the animals had to DIE! Simple as that... And anyone who thinks that it's ok for them to have died should get out of keeping reptiles as there hearts are not in it for the love of keeping these amazing creatures!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Woods View Post
So, Jay Clark wants to call me out on his new facebook page but then blocks me and deletes my messages.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/BC-56...87700634685790

Anyways, I guess he thinks it's my fault he had illegal animals. Grow up and take some responsibility for your own actions! You were the one with illegal animals and got caught. The animals ultimately paid the price.

At the end of the day, if you'd pay your rent the landlord wouldn't be snooping around your house trying to evict you.

Again, man up and take responsibility for your own actions. You broke the law, got caught, and the animals paid the price.

Old 11-15-2013, 09:52 AM   #60
Creative Exotics
Mr. Woods,

Look at what happened in Gatineau Quebec, you honestly think that I want sympathy for myself. ROFL... No I don't want sympathy for me I want the animals to be considered animals instead of killed on spot without any thought or disregard as this is animal cruelty at its finest. They did the same thing in Gatineau Quebec to Stephen and he did everything legal. Try and tell me that these CO's are not trying to make head lines and out on a witch hunt!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!