Bad Guy Justin Clark - Dozens of illegal pythons seized from (Mission) BC Home - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Canadian Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Canadian Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the Canadian herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Old 11-15-2013, 11:59 AM   #61
KORBIN5895
Hey look! Who flipped his rock? Where are the permits Jay? Or maybe you're still just blowing smoke out of your ***?

I am still when your supposed lawsuit is supposed to happen.

Old 11-15-2013, 01:11 PM   #62
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creative Exotics View Post
I want the animals to be considered animals instead of killed on spot without any thought or disregard as this is animal cruelty at its finest.
I'm sure you realized that this was a possibility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helenthereef View Post
If you choose to have illegal animals you also chose to risk the consequences, no?
Exactly.

Old 11-15-2013, 02:53 PM   #63
Damzlfly
Looks like no one is on your side Jay - even people on your own page LOL.
Attached Images

Old 11-15-2013, 02:56 PM   #64
Damzlfly
Attached Images

Old 11-16-2013, 11:58 AM   #65
Corey Woods
Seems like all of the comments not supporting Jay are deleted off his facebook page. If you post your comments on the BOI they will not get deleted.

Old 11-16-2013, 03:31 PM   #66
hhmoore
Damzlfly,
Please take a long look at your last post....
Now tell me the names of the people making those statements. This is the BOI, after all - where full names are required, and anonymous third party quotes are disallowed.
There is a basic policy about linking/showing threads from other forums on the BOI - it is posted as a "sticky" at the top of the BOI, please read it. We try to be open-minded about people using Facebook to bolster their stories; but it is each poster's responsibility to ensure that the content of their posts comply with the rules of this site.

Old 11-16-2013, 03:53 PM   #67
Mikelle
Jay...
I don't think anybody here wanted the animals to die. I know I didn't. However I understand a basic concept that when the owner messes up and does something like what you did it's the animals that suffer. By law they were to die, the vet put them down.

However, it was YOUR fault that YOU had them in YOUR house in an area where it was ILLEGAL. In an area where that species is deemed a THREAT TO THE PUBLIC.

Note that I capitalized all the problem spots(you did something illegal). The vet came in and had to follow the law, what happened was tragic for the animals but would you please, please stop trying to make this seem like you're the victim here?

The animals were the victims, your ranting won't bring them back. Please stop. They should get more respect than having their deaths paraded about so that you could get attention brought to how "unfair" this whole thing was for you.

Knowing that you have a website up to gather pity for what happened and attacking people who were following the law and probably feel terrible for what happened is sickening to my stomach. I don't think anybody is going to give you sympathy for that page, those who are behind you are already there and staying silent is the most respect you can give to the reptile community and those that you lost.

You did something illegal, they paid for it. Why are you still arguing?

Old 11-21-2013, 10:41 AM   #68
Spyke
someone just sold this clown another green tree python.

this guy was the direct result of 50+ snakes getting murdered but yet someone still is willing to sell snakes to him.

money, money , money, mooooneeeyyyy

Old 11-21-2013, 10:48 AM   #69
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyke View Post
someone just sold this clown another green tree python.
Who?.

Old 11-21-2013, 10:51 AM   #70
Spyke
i dont know who. but you can see on reptiles express facebook page that a green tree python was shipped to creative exotics in bc, creative exotics is jay clark.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!