Bad Guy Justin Clark - Dozens of illegal pythons seized from (Mission) BC Home - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Chat  |  Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Canadian Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Canadian Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the Canadian herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Old 11-21-2013, 11:04 AM   #71
KORBIN5895
Well I personally think they need blackballed too.

Old 11-21-2013, 11:05 AM   #72
KORBIN5895
That goes for the seller and reptiles express.

Old 11-21-2013, 07:18 PM   #73
MBlemings
Sam, please tell me this is not true.

Old 11-21-2013, 09:16 PM   #74
Mads
Why are you upset with Sam? All that Reptile Express did was deliver an animal from a breeder to a customer. Whether Sam agrees with Jay purchasing the animal or not, is irrelevant. Sam (Reptile Express) is simply providing a service, you can't hold Reptile Express accountable because Jay Clark is still buying animals.

Mads Lund

Old 11-21-2013, 09:42 PM   #75
Reptile Kings
I was quite public about the fact that Jay was keeping retics in BC against the By-law as noted on that particular RC thread. I was the first one to put up the by-law in that thread.

On another note, we have been shipping to and from Jay for a couple years now, but it should be noted that non of those retics went to him through our service. Only legal animals (such as gtp's) as mentioned in the provinces by-law.

However, with that said, I'm running a service. I have no reason to refuse my service as long as the animals being shipped are legal to be harboured in the destination province.

Many of our clients know that we are very strict with what we allow through our service, as we do check provincial and even municipal by-laws regularly. We've set up a great database for it. Unfortunately many of the giant keepers are the ones noticing this strict policy. I've lost count how many shipping requests we've turned down ever since we beefed up our by-law checks after the NB incident.

Jay has never scammed us, or done anything illegal through our service. Not once. Therefore we will continue to service his request as long as he continues with that approach.

He did make a mistake a few months ago, albeit a huge mistake that the animals paid the ultimate price for, but I'm sure he's learnt from it, as it clearly has taken an emotional and financial toll on him.

That's all I have to say on this matter.

All the best,
-Sam

Old 11-21-2013, 10:01 PM   #76
KORBIN5895
So you are telling us that you check the boxes? Or do you trust him to be honest about what's shipping?

Old 11-22-2013, 11:35 AM   #77
Spyke
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyke View Post
i dont know who. but you can see on reptiles express facebook page that a green tree python was shipped to creative exotics in bc, creative exotics is jay clark.
this was not ment to attack sam and reptiles express.

everytime i have shipped with sam it went great.

Old 11-22-2013, 12:39 PM   #78
KORBIN5895
So the general concensus is to stop foing business with Jay, correct? Then why is it okay for Sam to continue doing business with Jay? What happened to solidarity and making sure that the scumbags in this hobby are no longer a threat to it?

Old 11-22-2013, 06:15 PM   #79
MBlemings
I couldn't agree more Kevin. I have used reptile express before with no problem. I actually think Sam is a really decent guy, providing a good service at a reasonable price. this however I personally will not condone.

In my opinion you are who you associate with and for that Sam, you will never see another penny from me.

Old 11-25-2013, 10:32 AM   #80
Damzlfly
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Damzlfly,
Please take a long look at your last post....
Now tell me the names of the people making those statements. This is the BOI, after all - where full names are required, and anonymous third party quotes are disallowed.
There is a basic policy about linking/showing threads from other forums on the BOI - it is posted as a "sticky" at the top of the BOI, please read it. We try to be open-minded about people using Facebook to bolster their stories; but it is each poster's responsibility to ensure that the content of their posts comply with the rules of this site.
Sorry! My apologies
The BC 56 Reticulated Pythons Killed Inhumanely is Jay Clark
Scales to Tails is Les and Sheila not sure of their last name.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!