Inquiry Steve semerko - peterborough reptiles? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Chat  |  Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Canadian Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Canadian Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the Canadian herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Old 02-04-2015, 08:15 AM   #11
geckotailz
Talk about unprofessional....this whole ordeal was. You have no idea what went on behind the scenes between Steve and us. Also a BUNCH of people around here.(Including that ofnhis former business partner whowont stand up for him- above) There is no reason you should have anything to do with talking about it to me. He wont man up hence why he responds to no one. Im done with this. The legal matter was over money that was paid back, and i will not answer to you on it as you have nothing to do with it. And for the record we received NO FREE animals. We paid for what we got and then some. So go be technical we are still owed money. Congratulations for reminding me.

Old 02-04-2015, 08:26 AM   #12
geckotailz
You called us psychotic nut cases , not the crazy lady. You have no idea what went on behind the scene between steve ans us so you can not talk about it what so ever. Steve does not respond to anyone, hence bad business, unprofessionalism, ....i did not get all i ordered , thanks for the reminder. Steve can thank you to now that we are owed more money. Keep your nose out of business that is not yours and you do not know anything about. He has screwed multiple people in peterborough. His own former business partner wont stick up for him in this thread.

Old 02-04-2015, 08:43 AM   #13
deadvenom-x
Psychotic nutcases? Thats a new one. But I assure you, I did not

Old 02-04-2015, 08:54 AM   #14
geckotailz
I assure you did. Its recorded on a cell phone. This can end now, or not. I have no reason to discuss this with you. Steve has you speak for jim. Professionalism continues. I will nog discuss anything further with you.
Good bye

Old 02-04-2015, 09:00 AM   #15
deadvenom-x
You were not even there lol..and no it wasnt, sorry. Show me if so. Special. But whatever you say!

Old 02-04-2015, 10:30 AM   #16
geckotailz
You are the special. My husband sat right beside you while u ran your mouth. Like i said, keep speaking for Steve.

Old 02-06-2015, 04:16 PM   #17
reptile boi
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadvenom-x View Post
All Im getting across is the fact that imports ALWAYS will worj this way
.and if it cant be accepted, dont do them. Im a customer, just like you in this...I helped Steve out because I have impory background. So dont assume you know the facts when clearly you and everyone else has no idea of even half of what happens behind the scenes. Its very complex!

Not sure if i understood this correctly, but! This is only the second import i've joined, the first one was with a gentleman from Montreal who had everything come in within a reasonable set time frame (there were some delays but all in all the order casein 2 weeks past expected) he came through and hand delivered ALL the animals i ordered, only 1 gecko came in dead out of my order)

However, Steve has had me and I'm sure many others waiting for over a year now. I just got an email from him about a week ago saying that he just heard from Guyana (which is where the majority of the animals i ordered from him are coming from), i sent him an email requesting my deposit of $200 back and have not heard from him yet, i just sent a followup email a few minutes ago, i will update once i hear from him.

Hopefully he is a legitimate, honest person like dead venom has said he is and that i get my deposit back.

Old 02-06-2015, 05:09 PM   #18
deadvenom-x
Reasob why Steve took so long, isnt on his half. Hes not a rich giy...Dom is. Dom has more power than Steve via money and can "flaunt" cash more so..pay off the cost that was inflated. When I did my import with Dom a few years ago we ended up wsiting about 5 Months i think?/

Old 02-06-2015, 05:10 PM   #19
deadvenom-x
Really sorry for typos

Old 02-06-2015, 05:15 PM   #20
deadvenom-x
I will just rewrite that. I just woke up... So my apologizes

Reason why Steve took so long, isnt on his half. Hes not a rich guy...Dom is moreso than Steve. Dom has more power than Steve via money and can "flaunt" cash more so..pay off the cost that was inflated. When I did my import with Dom a few years ago we ended up waiting about 5 Months i think? Maybe a bit longer? I dont remember. But in this case, its a matter of whos more import by Indos standards...Dom is bigger, more money, more interesting for Indo. So Steve, got the "leftovers" because he wasnt nearly as worth while for Indo

Hope that makes sense? I had zero issues...and everything panned out in the end. If he scammed, than Indo never would have happened at all. And cleaely it did come

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!