Inquiry Steve semerko - peterborough reptiles? - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Canadian Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Canadian Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the Canadian herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Old 02-06-2015, 05:18 PM   #21
deadvenom-x
Noe, for deposits, thats all you guys that will figure it out. Some people do not refund deposits due to extra cash they put in. Not sure what you guys spoke about in that case...some so refund, some dont. Dom used to, but wont anymore for example. Last I heard

Old 02-28-2015, 10:35 PM   #22
geckotailz
I would like to note. All monies owed to us by Steve Semerko has been paid back to us. However lies have been put out regarding me attempting to sue for the imports to arrive. The imports were said to arrive in December....when its cold...my threat to sue was post january 1st. And it was for monies owed ....not the import. It was said by me if the imports were not coming in i would want that money returned as well. All my imported animals are healthy, no injuries and treated/ checked by a vet.....Ben Corkum is now mudding my name for facts he knows nothing about. He seen no messages between steve and i, he was not at the airport. He did not have any accurate information. This just continues......

Old 04-03-2015, 03:14 PM   #23
reptile boi
just went to go check his Facebook page to see if there were any updates in regards to the guyana, i want to note he has made the SR imports page private now (before it was open to the public) and he had another Facebook page for his imports which i can no longer find.
This doesn't look promising, ashley, is he REALLY a reputable guy?

I have sent another email to steve asking to have my deposit of $200 refunded which i think is more than fair especially since he has been hanging onto it for near a year now. I understand imports can take some time, but a year?? This is getting ridiculous.

heres a link to the Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/steve.semerko.7

will post updates as they come

Old 04-03-2015, 03:55 PM   #24
deadvenom-x
Honestly, Im just being patient. I had good luck, no issues and met him at the same time as all of you. So to me, yea hes reputable

Old 05-11-2015, 08:36 PM   #25
reptile boi
It is now May.11,2015 and i still have yet to hear anything about the order coming in.

Old 05-29-2015, 04:35 PM   #26
reptile boi
May.29,2015 still nothing solid about my order coming in nor a refund of my $200 deposit.

Old 06-08-2015, 04:24 PM   #27
reptile boi
For those reading/following this thread, who/how many people have contributed to the import and still awaiting for arrival?

Old 01-01-2016, 05:27 PM   #28
totheend
I'm still waiting. Waiting for a refund from the first order and waiting for the second one to arrive. I have a feeling I will be waiting forever....

Old 06-05-2016, 06:54 PM   #29
reptile boi
UPDATE: Never got my cash back but we did close the case when steve sent me 4 nice looking leopard geckos for compensation. Thanks steve!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!