Inquiry NBK Reptiles (Brian Papucciyan) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Chat  |  Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Canadian Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Canadian Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the Canadian herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Old 05-29-2015, 10:25 AM   #1
KitaCat
Question NBK Reptiles (Brian Papucciyan)

Hello BOI! I'm looking into doing business with Brian, and was wondering if anyone can offer some feedback.
I can't find anything negative here, and NBK has been in business 25 years, so that's a good sign. He seems like a good guy from our correspondence thus far, just want to see if anyone can corroborate that.
Thanks!

Old 05-29-2015, 04:34 PM   #2
reptile boi
ive seen them around at most expos in the past year or so. I believe they also run mirdo imports, other than that i have yet to purchase anything from them

Old 05-29-2015, 04:47 PM   #3
Jenna09
Brian is a great guy to deal with. My husband and I just did a 27 animal wholesale trade with him and it couldn't have gone any smoother (we traded 27 lower-end bps for one higher end bp combo). He was prompt with communication, was always polite and we are looking forward to dealing with him again in the future.

Jenna

Old 05-29-2015, 04:51 PM   #4
KitaCat
Fantastic, thank you Jenna! That's exactly the sort of deal that I'm hoping to do with him in the future.

Old 04-19-2016, 02:27 PM   #5
RegiusCo.com
Brian is a stand up guy, buy with confidence! :-)

Old 06-05-2016, 06:52 PM   #6
reptile boi
i have tried a few times to make a deal with him but we just couldnt come to an agreement on prices. His animals seem healthy and clean though.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!